Nihachu

Background- Niki is getting a lot of hate, you try to cheer her up with a warm bath and movies!:)
Pronouns- none
————————————————————————————————————————
I held the smaller girl in my arms as she cried looking at all the hate comments, I rubbed her back playing with her hair letting her cry. It hurt seeing someone i love in pain, hate has gotten worse everyday, and the past few months have been so hard for her and I know it.

"Niki? Baby, I'll be right back ok? I'm gonna go to the restroom, you need me yell for me." I hugged her before getting up, I walked to the bathroom starting a bath. I put some candles around it and made the bath special. I grabbed her towels putting them into dryer so they are warm for her, I put some calming music.

"Hey love come here." I grabbed her hand leading her too the bathroom, "Go take a bath, I'm gonna clean up a little, if you need me call me ok? Also I have towels in the dryer for you so call me when you are almost done." I smiled as her face lit up, "You didn't have too." She looked up at me, "I know but I want you to relax and calm down, go get in the bath and take as long as you need, there is some water there for you." She hugged me thanking me over and over again, "Your favorite book is there with a laptop if you want to watch Netflix."

It's been about 20 minutes since Niki got into the bath, I have been down in our living room setting up a tent, getting snacks, drinks, a movie and some stuff animals. I walked upstairs with the warm towels going to my closet, I grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants for her. She has always liked wearing my clothes, I walked to the bathroom knocking before going in. "Here love, once your done come downstairs." I set them on the counter walking out.

"Oh my gosh, why? You didnt have to! The bath was enough!" She looked at me smiling, "You deserve it, I pulled her down next to me braiding her hair while she watched the movie. "Can I have your phone? I want to tweet something out." She nodded handing me her phone, going back to the movie.

"Hey guys this is Y/N! Niki will be taking a break from social media! I'm worried for her health ect... So please understand that she needs away from the hate. We love you guys!<3." I shut her phone off setting it on the table, "What did you tweet?" I finished off the braid wrapping my arms around her, "nothing don't worry about it ok?" She nodded laying her on me. "I love you."