Punz

Background- Your pregnant and wanted to surprise chat and everyone on the Smp.
Pronouns- She/they
————————————————————————————————————————
"You ready?" I nodded rubbing my belly, "I'm gonna start stream and I asked Foolish to help build the thing for us." I smiled, "That's fine babe." He kissed my cheek, "I love you." I sat down grabbing his hand, "I love you too." He started stream, the idea was to have Punzgo around the Smp with everyone But secretly we have a build that reveals I'm pregnant.

"SAPNAP." I laughed as Sapnap kept hitting Punz, "FUCK OFF IM IN THE HOLY LANDS NOW." I laughed more as Sapnap finally stopped hitting Punz, "youre a Bitch." I laughed, we waited a little for almost everyone on the Smp to join. Unfortunately a couple couldn't make it since they had real life stuff to do.

"Ooo this is a new place?" Tubbo was in awe at the new place on the Smp. I had Sam find a place a little farther than the main Smp. "Wait who's surprise is this? Foolish or Punz?" Tommy asked as everyone followed the 2. "Punz Him and y/ns." Tommy shrieked, "ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED??? A DIVORCE?" I bursted out laughing slapping my head.

"Ok we are are almost there!" I smiled watching as for closer to the surprise. We told foolish to make a nursery room but inside has a big sign that said we are pregnant. "What's that? It looks like a big block." I laughed as Punz and foolish stopped, "Alright everyone I'm gonna ask u to close ur eyes as foolish reveals the surprise." We assumed everyone closed their eyes.

"3.....2.....1.... SURPRISE!!" Foolish revealed the big sign, "YOUR HAVING A CHILD?" I saw chat flying with "omgs." I teared up as Everyone screamed, "Omg that's amazing Punz! If you need help I'm only a couple houses down." I heard the front door open and screams, "PUNZ." I laughed knowing it was Sapnap and George, "What the fuck are y'all doing here."

I laughed as they burst into the room, Punz had his cam on now, "LOOK AT UR STOMACH WHY HAVENT I NOTICED?!?" I laughed as Sapnap pulled me into a hug, "congrats! I'm so happy for y'all!" He kissed my head, "Thank you sap! Ur gonna be a great uncle."