Karl Jacobs

Background- Tina, Karl, Sapnap and you all meet up:)
Pronouns- they/them
————————————————————————————————————————
"Come onnnn!" I grabbed Karl's arm dragging him along me, "Calm down, we are super early." I pouted shaking my head, "but Tina said she's here! Sap will be here soon!" I let go of him walking in front of him.

"TINA!!" I ran to the smaller girl and tackling her in a hug, "Y/N!" I smiled not letting go, I finally let go seeing she was wearing her corpse merch as well. "YOO WE ALL MATCHING!" She laughed saying hi to Karl as we wait for Sapnap.

"I remember! He yelled at me right after." I bursted out laughing as Tina and I talked about some old memories. "Yea yea and then he felt bad and apologized." He giggled at the memories.

"Picture time!" We all went to the bathroom and took some pictures. One of each together and all of us together. "Move Karl I want my wife plz." I smiled pushing Karl out and then Sapnap, I took some pics with her.

Pretend that there is 4:) Likes by Karljacobs and 234,788 others yourusername- I love Tina she's adorable:) View commentsKarljacobs- WHAT THE HONK I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME Sapnapinsta- it's fine bb you have me Tinakitten- I love you you're adorable:...

Likes by Karljacobs and 234,788 others
yourusername- I love Tina she's adorable:)
View comments
Karljacobs- WHAT THE HONK I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME
Sapnapinsta- it's fine bb you have me
Tinakitten- I love you you're adorable:)
Liked by creator

"Bye Tina! Bye sap!! Be safe I love you guys!!" I waved bye to them hugging each one. "Bye y/n!! I love you!!" I smiled kissing tinas cheek as they left. I walked over to Karl hugging him, "I'm tired."