Sapnap & Ranboo

Background- you found Sapnap with another girl, laughing hand in hand. You ran to your brother Ranboo for comfort
Pronouns- They/them
————————————————————————————————————————
I walked happily down to the shop Ive have been dying to go to. They just opened up and the most beautiful jewelry. I wanted to get my boyfriend, Sapnap, matching rings. Something for our 1 year anniversary coming up.

I waved at the couples and kids who walked by, i turned a corner quickly stopping at the sight of my boyfriend hand in hand with a girl you didn't know. I m my choked back as tears threatened to come out, I watched a little longer to make sure it wasn't his cousin or something.

Oh god did i wish i left, here I sat as my so called boyfriend kissed the girl laughing and rubbing her back. By now I was crying holding my mouth so I don't make a sound. Sapnap looked up his heart breaking at the sight. I ran away before he could do anything right there he knew he fucked up.

I ran all the way to your moms house running in and running to my brothers room. I walked in seeing he was on a discord call with some friends while streaming, he looked up his heart breaking seeing his older sister crying.

"Yea yea sorry guys I got to go. Something came up ." He quickly shut off stream and left discord getting up and walking to you, "Shhh it's ok come here." I fell into the taller mans arms breaking down, "Shhh calm down your ok. I'm here." He rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

"S-Sapnap. I saw him kissing." I cried more as ranboo held me, "shhh it's ok. He didn't deserve you." I laid my head in his lap sniffing and rubbing my eyes. "I'll be back ok, I'm gonna go see if moms home." I nodded letting him get up, I laid down In his bed. I grabbed a hoodie of his and put it on laying down staring at the ceiling. My phone kept going off I rolled my eyes muting it and not paying attention to the text and calls.

"Ranboo you didn't need to." I smiled my little brother walking in with ice cream, chips, tissues, drinks, chocolate and movies. "It's fine your my sister and I don't to see you upset over a stupid boy."

Now I sat with my brother laughing at his stupidness while tubbo sat with me laughing as well. Tubbo, Tommy, Niki and Jack came over to help me cheer up. I laid on nikis chest while my body was on Jack and Tommy. We were playing some game they made up, "Bitch boy it's your turn."

"Guys he keeps calling me and texting." I threw my phone across the floor, "Ignore him he fucked up and doesn't need your attention nor time." I nodded closing my eyes as Niki played with my hair. Tubbo was now dancing around the room playing Vr.

"Can you guys spend the night? I don't want to be alone and don't want to go back to the apartment." They nodded as we all got comfortable in our spots. I laid on the bed with Niki, tubbo and Tommy while Jack and ranboo took the couches.