Punz

Background- You are in mcc with Punz Sapnap and Niki, this is your first mcc but your boyfriend, Punz, has been in a lot of them. They all cheer you on and helps with your anxiety.
Pronouns- they/she
————————————————————————————————————————
"Hi chat! As you can see I don't have a facecam today. I may have it on sometimes when we have breaks but I don't know just yet!" I saw chat scrolling by as I tried to read some. "What team am I? I'm the pink parrots with Niki, Sapnap and Punz!"

"Hi sap!" I unmuted seeing Punz was deafened and Niki was not in call just yet. "Are you ready to kick some ass?" I laughed, "of course you and Punz are on my team." I heard a knock on my door I quickly excused myself and muted, "come in." Punz walked in with some water and snacks, "youre so cute." He set them down kissing my head, "you're gonna do great you've been doing well in practice."

"Chat Punz is literally so cute. He brought in snacks and water for me." I smiled unmuting in the discord call, "Niki! Hi my love." I smiled running over to her Minecraft person crouching and punching her person. "Y/n! Hi my love! How are you?" My heart flipped, Niki is the sweetest person ever. "I'm good! How are you love?"

"LETS FUCKEN GOOOO." We just won against Dreams team in parkour tag, "we are in first!! Lets keep it up!" I flew over to Punz smiling, "I got them all!" I clapped, "lets go sap!"

"LETS GOOOO YOUR CRACKED BABE!" I sighed laughing, "holy shit that was scary as hell." We spawned into the next round of battle box. We were first then dream team.

"Ok ok Dream has the arrows." We we're doing dodge bullet thing against Dreams team. "He's shooting!" I ran back and forth on the platform as he missed us. "Ok ok watch out the platform is shrinking!"

"You got this babe! It's just captain sparkles! You have both bullets you got this." I lined up my shot getting ready to shoot. "LETS FUCKEN GOOOO!! YOOOO THEY ARE CRACKED!" I opened my eyes seeing I hit him, we won. "HOLY SHIT I JUST DID THAT? WHAT THE HELL." I heard my door slam open as Punz hugged me, "you did great love!"