Corpse husband

Background- you are streaming but corpse is being super clingy. You end up sitting on his lap while streaming.
Pronouns-they/them
————————————————————————————————————————
"Oh fuck." I screamed as blue came up behind me, "Get away bitch." I quickly bridged away from him, "FUCK." I groaned seeing the dead screen, "Fuck man. That's homophobic." I laughed as I heard the door open, I looked over muting my mic, "hi babe. You ok?" He nodded walking over laying his head on mine, "Ok I'm gonna unmute." He nodded hugging me, corpse and I were faceless streamers. He was a bigger streamer and streamed on YouTube. I streamed on Twitch and only had about 1.5 million.

"Chat I'll be back in a sec." I muted looking at corpse who impatiently stood, "baby you ok?" He nodded, "do you want to cuddle." He nodded I chuckled standing up as he sat down, I sat on his lap unmuting as he wrapped his arms around me.

"dude what the fuckkkk. Stop stream sniping you cock sucker." We just got into came and blue who wasn't even near me was rushing me. "Fuck you asshole." Corpse chuckled in my neck, "suck it fucking cock sucker bitch ass dumb fuck." He kissed my neck as I groaned, "get fucked kid."

Corpse has been with me almost my whole stream, he wouldn't leave me even when I had to pee. "BOOMER YOU DUMB BITCH." I groaned throwing my head back as boomer firebombed me for fun. "I had 6 emeralds." I sighed going to buy the things I needed against. Corpse kissed my neck, making me calm down, "boomer I hate you." He starting laughing doing his L dance in the game.

"Fuck you boomer." I left the call going to my chat, "Chat that's it for the stream! Fun stream today and I pretty long one too. But I'll be streaming tomorrow Night with Karl, Tina, Rae, Dream, Sapnap, Sykkuno and corpse!" I smiled looking back at corpse who was just staring at me. "We'll chat I'm gonna raid ranboo! Make sure to go follow him he's super swag!" I raided ranboo saying bye to chat again.

"Love?" I looked back seeing him asleep, I chuckled grabbing his hand and kissing it. He lifted his head rubbing his eyes, "how was you nap love?" He hid his face away yawning, "it was good, did you finish stream?" I nodded, "yep just did. Go take your medicine and get ready for bed. I'm gonna shower and I'll join you in bed." He nodded letting me go as I got up walking to my dresser to get clothes.

"Goodnight corpse I love you." I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you too n/n."