Boomer, Punz and Sam

Background- Boomer Punz and Sam all meet up but sadly Punz gets sick staying in the guest room at sams. But you Boomer and Sam are together doing a cooking stream
Pronouns- They/he
————————————————————————————————————————
"Hi chat!" I smiled waving standing next to boomer, "We are making salmon and potatoes!" I had the headset on which Punz was in call, Sam started to make everything he cleaned the salmon and added some paprika. He zested a lemon adding it to the salon.

"How many subs for boomer to lick the salmon?" I laughed shrugging, "Boomer how many subs for you to lick the salmon?" Boomer looked at the salmon and then at me, "I'll do it for 100!" Sam chimes in, "Ok I want a full lick like 2 inches no Pussy shit." Punz gifted 100 subs, "Yooo Punzop thank you for the 100!" Sam picked up the salmon licking it, "yea Sam that's ones yours."

"Punz lets go on a date." I laughed as Sam had the headset while on his phone, "Yea I'll make dessert!" Sam smirked quickly saying, "I thought you were dessert." My mouth dropped open, "AYOOO WHAT." I bursted out laughing, "SAM WHAT THE FUCK I NEVER WANTED TO HEAR MY BROTHER SAY THAT!" He looked at me all red, I smiled shaking my head.

"What the fuck are you cooking." Sapnap said as Punz added him into discord, "Potatoes. Open your eyes and maybe you'll see that dumbass." Sapnap stopped talking, "fuck you."

"yooo this shit lowkey good." I nodded eating the potatoes. "Sam this is really good. When did you learn to cook." I looked at him, "Mom actually use to teach me." I nodded finishing the food, "Punz do you want the rest of my food?" I didn't finish my food and wanted to see if Punz wanted some. "Yea I also got Chinese food y'all want anything?"

I knocked on the door opening it to see Punz laying in bed on his phone talking to boomer, "here, once the food comes I'll bring it up." He nodded thanking me I set it down on the table but he door shutting it. I walked back downstairs seeing Sam and boomer cleaning up, "BOOMER!! YOU DONT DO THAT DUMBASS!" I jumped on him making him stop, he was cleaning the grater wrong.