Corpse Husband

Background- You and Corpse Have been dating for about 3 years. But you live in the Uk with your brother George. You decided to celebrate your 3rd year anniversary with him. So you fly out to him.
Pronouns- None
————————————————————————————————————————
"George lets go! We are gonna be late!" I yelled out to my brother, "Gosh I'm getting my bag!" I grabbed my bag walking out, "Come on!" I ran out heading to the car, "Thank you Jack!" I smiled as Jack Manifold would drive us to the airport.

"I'm so excited! I haven't seen Corpse in 2 years!" I couldn't sit still, "We still have a long flight." I nodded, "I know I know but we get to see corpse! Then you are going to meet Dream!" He laughed, "Calm down."

"TINA!!" I ran to her, we just got off our flight and Tina was picking us up. "Y/N!! Omg hi Ive missed you!" She pulled me into a hug "I've missed you so much!" We pulled away as she hugged George, "You ready to see your lover?" I nodded, "I'm so ready! I can't believe I'm moving in with him!" She smiled grabbing my bag, "Oh thank you Tina! He doesn't know right! He still thinks I'm coming in next week?" She nodded, "Yep! He doesn't know a p

Here we stood outside his apartment, "Oh gosh I'm so nervous!" Tina rubbed my back, "why it's not like it's the first time you've met him." I laughed, "Alright I'm ready." She knocked as I hid close, "Tina?" Corpse opened the door, "Hi corpsie!" He hugged her, "come in I was just editing some videos!" He let her shutting the door I smiled waiting a little to knock.

"What the fuck who else is here?" He opened the door as I stood there with George, "Y/n?" I smiled, "Hi love!" He pulled me into a hug, "Omg what? You weren't suppose to be here until next week!" He kissed my head letting us in, "Surprise! I couldn't miss our 3rd year anniversary!" He smiled, "Happy 3rd year baby!"