Karl jacobs

Background- You and  Karl grew up together, when you turned 13 your family decided to move to Australia. Meaning you left Karl, After 10 years you finally go back to your home state. What happens when you see Karl again?
Pronouns- She/they
————————————————————————————————————————
"Karl!" I ran to my best friend, "Y/n!" He hugged me tightly. I didn't want to let go ever, I wanted to stay here with him, "are you ok? It look likes you've been crying!?" I sighed lifting my head from his chest, "I promise I'm fine. Just a little fight with my mom."

We sat at the park, only the street lights were seen, "Karl?" I lifted my head from his lap as he gave me a hum, "I love you. I'm so sorry, I'm leaving for Australia in an hour." I felt tears slip down my eyes again, "What?" He says up, "My mom got a job in Australia. We have to move. I would have told you earlier but I just couldn't. I can't leave you." Karl grabbed me pulling me into a hug.

"Listen, I'll wait for you. I love you, I always have. I'll be here waiting I promise." He kissed my cheek, "I love you too Karl, I don't know when I'll be back." I frowned laying my head on his chest, "I don't care how long. I'll wait." I slightly smiled, "Y/N? WHERE ARE YOU?" I frowned hearing my mom call for me, "I'm sorry." I got up turning around, "I love you Karl don't forget that."

I smiled a little looking at the photo in the back of my case. It was the last picture I had with Karl, it's been years since I moved. I pulled the picture out, "I miss him." I let a tear slip, "Baby? I know you miss him. But it's been years." I looked up to my mom, "But momma I love him still! Yes it's been years but I haven't forgotten him. He means so much to me." She sat beside me, "Oh Hunny, why don't you fly out to him? I heard he is popular now!"

I looked up Karl's name on the internet, "Wow he's really popular!" She nodded, "He's friends with someone named Mr.Beast. He gives people stuff for free and gives out money! That's so cool!" I opened Instagram messaging Mr.Beast, "Hi mr.beast! I found you while looking up my friend Karl! We've been friends for years but at 13 I had to leave to Australia with my mom. I haven't seen or heard anything from him since then. I was just wondering if you could help me surprise him! I would love to come back to the states to see him."

It's been a couple hours since I sent the message to Mr.Beast. My mom left for work, I'm a part time streamer on twitch. I just quite my full time job. I had about 70k followers on Twitch, I loved each and every one of them. They mean the world to me. I wanted to stream but I knew it was to early to stream. A lot of my followers were still in school, it wasn't a big problem.

My phone went off I quickly opened it seeing a reply from Mr.Beast, I opened it reading what he said, "Hi y/n! I've heard a lot about you! Karl talks about you every day still! I would love to help you surprise him! I can get you a plane ticket! I'll have one of my men pick you up from the airport! We are filming a video where are giving strangers my card to use. We can have you as a "stranger." Karl will go up to you!" I smiled, wow this is really happening.

I started packing up, Jimmy said he booked a flight for tomorrow morning for me. I'll land by the afternoon, I texted my mom informing her about everything. I know I'm a grown adult but I still tell my mom everything. She was happy for me and said she will drop me off tomorrow morning.

"Bye mom! I'll be back before you know it! Please call me if you need anything!" She kissed my head, "don't worry about me baby! Go have fun! Be safe please text me when you get there!" I nodded, I grabbed my bag walking to my gate. I waved bye to my mom. I sighed handing my ticket to the person.

I landed in North Carolina, I missed it here. I stepped off the Plane seeing the person Jimmy described to me. "Y/n?" I nodded smiling, "Chandler and Chris right?" They nodded, "Ahhh Karl always talks about you!" I smiled going to the luggage claim, "I miss him so much!" I smiled thinking about the last time we saw each other. "Right now they are at the mall! They are actually filing right now. The plan is we are going to go to target, I'll call Jimmy saying I found someone and they will come to the target!"

We drove to the target getting out, "They just finished filming at the mall. I'm gonna go call him." I nodded as Chris, "Here take this and pretend to shop." I nodded, grabbing the cart with food, toys and house supplies inside. I started to get really nervous. It's been years since Karl and I saw each other. "They are here!" Chris ran to me smiling, "Ok I'm gonna go to the entrance to see them."

Gonna make a part 2 :)