Georgenotfound

Background- George is streaming but your daughter walks in and wants to play with George. Chat goes crazy, just a cute little family stream.
Pronouns-they/she
————————————————————————————————————————
"Daddy daddy! I want to play!" I  smiled watching as my husband and daughter were playing Minecraft. "Uncle Dream!" I chuckled walking in wrapping my arms around George and y/d/n. "Hi Dream!"

Chat was going crazy saying aww or omg so cute. "You guys hungry? I can go makes sandwiches or pick something up." Y/d/n, "sandwich!" I nodded walking to the kitchen getting some chips and sandwiches for us. I grabbed my laptop watching George stream.

"Uncle Dream! Don't kill the sheep." She frowned, "I'm sorry I'm sorry." He put the ax away walking away from the sheep. I laughed shaking my head I finished the sandwich Walking back to our room. "Thanks mommy!" I smiled, "of course love!" They kept playing chat loving the content.

"Daddy can I play?" They we're playing bedwars, Sapnap Dream George and badboyhalo, "yea let her play George." George let her use the mouse, "uncle Dream watch this!" She started to bridge pretty fast for a 8 year old. "Who taught you that?" She laughed, "uncle ranboo! He's been helping me!"

"SHE CRACKED WHAT." Yellow rushed them but Y/d/n killed 2 people. "An year old is better than me." I laughed as she "flexed" trying to show off her muscles. George and I bursted out laughing.

"Bye chat!" Y/d/n curled up in George's lap ready to sleep. "Bye uncle Dream! Bye bye uncle sap! Bye uncle bad!!" They all said goodnight, she ran over to me, "goodnight mommy!" I kissed her head, "goodnight baby, daddy and I will be in a sec to tuck you in." She nodded running to her room, "Bye guys! Love you!" I waved bye as George left the call.

"Goodnight daddy! Goodnight mommy! I love you guys!" She kissed our cheeks, "goodnight princess, sleep well." We shut the light off closing the door, I smiled at him hugging him as he kissed my head.