Badboyhalo

Background- Bad wants to bake some cookies with your daughter and son.
Pronouns- none
————————————————————————————————————————
"Mommy!! Daddy wants to make cookies!!" She grabbed my hand running, "oh hun! We are making cookies! But a cooking stream!" I nodded as he got set up. "Mommy mommy are you gonna help?" I nodded, "yea I'll help a little."

"So chat as you can see I'm with my beauty wife and my 2 little muffins." He smiled clapping his hands, "ok so we are gonna make some cake! For hitting 6 million!"

"You muffin! Stop it! Language!" Sapnap joined call now cussing up a storm but luckily y/s/n y/d/n couldn't hear. "Can I see the headphones?" He nodded handing them to me, I smiled thanking him. "Sapnap shut your mouth. Or I'm gonna come to Florida and beat the living poop out of you."

Bad y/s/n and y/d/n were decorating the cake. "Baby isn't that a lot of icing?" She shook her head smiling, "momma! No it's the perfect amount!" She put about the whole container on the piece of cake. "Ok whatever you say hun."

"Mommy try!" Y/d/n have her a fork to try her cake, "mmm so good." All of it was Icing and sprinkles. "Mommy try mine!" He came over with more cake than icing but a lot of chocolate. "Also good hun!" He smiled I looked at bas as he smiled, "ok muffins how about you guys to clean yourself up and get ready for a bath! Mommy and I will clean up here."

"Bye chat!" I waved cleaning up the egg shells oil ect... "thank you." Bad kissed my cheek smiling helping me clean as well.