Awesamdude

Background- Sam and you have been very busy sam being busy working at the prison and helping Tommy and everyone else. You haven't had time to spend with each other.
Pronouns- none
————————————————————————————————————————
"Hey y/n can you babysit Micheal? Ranboo and I have some things to do." I nodded looking at Tubbo who looked half dead, he had eye bags and poor Ranboo looked so nervous. "Thank you so much! I promise we will pay you! We have to go in about an hour!" I nodded as the two boys ran off, I sighed walking to the Hotel.

"Sam? Sam?" He walked out of the hotel taking his helmet off, "Hi love! You ok?" I nodded hugging him, "yea yea I just wanted to say I'm staying at Tubbos and ranboos tonight, they have something going on." He nodded laying his head on my head, "that's ok, we can always do something next week." I nodded smiling, I'm lucky enough that Sam understands.

"Thank you so much!" I nodded smiling at the two boys, "of course!" They left going off to wherever they are going, "Hi Micheal!" I bent down to the small piglin smiling, I sat down on the bed watching him run around looking out the window.

"Y/N?!?" I could hear a British boy yell out, "Upstairs with Micheal!" Soon the tall British man came in, "are you and Sam ok? He seemed sad?" I gave Tommy a confused face, Sam and I are ok perfectly fine. "Yea we are fine! I just saw him today!" He walked over to Micheal patting his head, "Oh are you sure? He seemed super upset." I nodded but quickly stopped, "Omg we had a date! I forgot! I told tubbo and ranboo I would watch Micheal but I had a date With Sam." I hit my head shaking it, "Fuck Tommy I forgot! It's our 2 year and I forgot. I've been so busy omg."

I ran out of tubbos and Ranboos house heading to Sam and is house. Tommy told me he would watch Micheal for me and puffy would be on her way to help. I ran until I made it outside of our house, I caught my breath barging inside. "Sam? Sam?" I walked to our room seeing him asleep, I sighed walking to our bed sitting at the end, he sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Babe I'm so sorry! I forgot about our date! I've been so busy I'm so so sorry!" He sat up hugging me, "Love it's ok! We can celebrate tomorrow!" I nodded as he kissed my head, "go get ready for bed." I nodded getting up and getting ready for bed, taking my amour off and putting it in the chest. I put on a hoodie and pants. "Goodnight love, I love you so much!"