Sapnap

Background- Sapnap you decided to take out your 16 year old daughter. You guys want to show her how she should be treated in a relationship.
Pronouns- none
————————————————————————————————————————
"You girls looking beautiful like always." I smiled kissing his cheek, "thank you. You ready?" They both nodded as we walked to the car, Sapnap quickly opening our door, "thanks dad!" She got in smiling.

"Wow food looks so good!" I nodded as we all ate talking here and there. "Thanks for food!" We nodded as sap payed grabbing our hands opening the door for us. I smiled walking out breathing fresh air.

"When you get a partner wether it's a female or male. Make sure they treat you right. Your dad treats me so well. And I want you to find someone who makes you happy like you dad does." I hugged her kissing her head, "I know momma, I will. I'm gonna find someone who makes me happy and treats me well. You and uncle Dream tell me all the time." She laughed kissing my cheek cuddling into my chest, "I love you momma."

We sat on the beach wrapped into a blanket, "thank you for today. It was a lot of fun," I smiled kissing her head, "of course Hunny!" She looked off playing with her fingers. "Can I tell you guys something?" I nodded looking at her, "I have a girlfriend." She looked away as I jumped up, "Oh baby!! That's amazing! Does she treat you right?"

She nodded, "yea momma she treats me like dad treats you. She's amazing." She smiled ranting about her girlfriend. "Ooo baby! I'm so happy for you! When can we meet her?" Sapnap smiled, "Yea I would love to meet her! If she treats my daughter right then I'm happy."