Dreamwastaken

I'm gonna do a series of the Dream smp people as parents:) other than the minors of course!
Background- you just came home from a long day at work, you left your son with your husband. Dream for the day.
Pronouns- she/her
————————————————————————————————————————
"Mommy mommy mommy!" I took off my shoes smiling at the little 5 year old. "Hi baby! Where's daddy?" He pointed to the kitchen I smiled kissing his head setting my bags down.

"Hi babe! How was work?" I smiled walking into the kitchen seeing my husband of 5 years cooking. "Stressful and very tiring." He turned around kissing my head, "I'm sorry love, how about you go take a shower? Dinner will be done pretty soon." I nodded kissing his cheek walking away.

I sighed washing my hair and finally feeling somewhat relaxed. My back was aching in pain and my head hurt so bad. I stepped out drying off putting on some sweats and Dreams hoodie. I let my hair air dry walking back to the kitchen.

"Mommy look! I'm helping daddy cook!" I smiled taking a quick picture, "you guys are so cute. Thank you for dinner." We sat at the table eating dinner as (y/S/n) talked about what he did today.

"Baby how about you go pick a movie? Daddy and I will be in a sec." he nodded running off to the living room as Dream and I finished cleaning. "Thank you for today. Seems like you boys had lots of fun." He chuckled nodding, "yea Sapnap enjoyed playing Minecraft with him. Then Tommy joined and he actually was super nice and don't cuss."

Now the family sat in the living room. Dream and I sat on a couch cuddled in a blanket. Y/s/n was cuddled with patches on the other couch. He was half asleep trying to stay up but failed to. I smiled turning to face dream, "I love you." He kissed my head smiling, "I love you to babe."