Karl Jacobs

Part 2:)
————————————————————————————————————————
I stood in a random aisle pretending to be shopping. I heard Chris talking to the crew. I grabbed a random item off the shelf. I heard the voices get closer, "Karl you do this one." I heard Chris "whisper" to Karl. I smiled slightly, I soon felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned seeing Karl, he looks as handsome as ever.

"Y/n?!?" I smiled nodding, Karl quickly hugged me, "What are you doing here? Aren't your suppose to be in Australia?" I laughed, "Well I've missed you a lot. I reached out to your buddy here and he planned all this!" Karl looked back at Jimmy, "Wow! I can't believe you are here! Like this isn't a joke or anything?"

We all decided to go out, Karl wanted to catch up and obviously everyone wanted to get to know me. "So y/n, how's things been? What's new?" I sat next to Karl and Chris, we went to a random restaurant near by. "I'm now a part time streamer on Twitch!" Karl's eyes went wide smiling, "Really?!?! Same! I'm part of an smp on Minecraft!"

"That's so cool! What smp?" I asked taking a sip of my drink, "Dream smp! My friend Dream made it and has many amazing people on the server! What do you play?" I smiled as ranted about his friends, "I'm a variety streamer! I play Valorant, Minecraft, Dead by Daylight, Apex, Csgo, and many more!"

"Hi momma!" I answered my phone, "Hi Hun! How is it?" I smiled showing her Karl, "It's good! Say hi!" He smiled waving, we were back at Karl's house. We talked to my mom a little longer before she had to leave to go to work. "I miss your mom." I nodded as I laid my head on his chest, "Yea it's been a while since you last seen each other."

"Y/n?" I looked up at Karl, we went out to the park to stargaze, "Hmmm?" He smiled looking back at me, "You know you're really pretty?" I smiled hiding my face, "Stop it." He giggled kissing my head, "i missed you a lot." He looked down at me, "i missed you a lot too. When i moved to Australia i told my mom i wanted to go back and see you." 

Karl sat up looking at me, "y/n? can i tell you something?" I nodded sitting up as well, "You know when we were younger i was always to scared to tell you, thinking you didn't feel the same. Once you moved it made me realize that i love you. i always have. I never got to tell you, i was always to scared and then you moved. after many of years i still came back to you and i love you so much." I smiled grabbing his face kissing him. "i love you too Karl."