Dreamnotfound

Background- Dream and george have a child together. Just a little story of them being parents:)
Pronouns- none
————————————————————————————————————————
"Dadda! Daddy!" The small child ran up to her 2 dads, "hi sweetie!" Dream picked up his daughter kissing her head, "Dadda!! Uncle Sapnap let me have candy and watch a movie!" She smiled showing her ring pop.

"Hi dream! Hi George! Welcome back!" George smiled waving at Sapnap, "Thanks sap!" He got up patting both of the boys backs walking out, "bye uncle sap!! I love you!" She ran to him kissing his cheek, "bye love! I'll see you tomorrow!" He kissed her head letting her down.

"You ready for you bath?" She nodded, "Daddy!! Can you wash my hair?" George smiled, "of course hun! Come on Dadda got your bath ready!" She ran off to the bathroom, quickly jumping in.

"Oh my look at you!" Dream walked in laughing seeing his husband covered in bubbles, his daughter with a bubble beard, "Dadda! Look I'm Santa!" She laughed smiling, they all laughed cleaning up quickly drying her off.

"How about we have some cookies? And a movie night!" She jumped up and down, "Yes yes yes! Can we watch Princess and the frog!" They both nodded walking to the kitchen, "I want Oreos please!" George grabbed the Oreos handing her 2, "thank you daddy!"

"Patches!" The small child bent down to the cat as patches rubbed against her leg, "Hehhe patches that tickles!" She ran off patches chasing her as she jumped onto the couch patches joining her. They cuddled up as a family, George on the side, their daughter in the middle then dream on her right, patches laying on her lap. "I love you Dadda! I love you daddy! Thank you for being the Dadda and daddy!" She kissed their cheeks hugging both of them.

"Of course Hunny! We love you so much!" Dream nodded, "your daddy's right! You're the best daughter we could ask for. We love you lots!" She giggled eating her Oreos as the family watched the movie in front of them.