Punz

Background- family game night with your son and daughter. But instead it's Minecraft, with the dream team.
Pronouns- none
————————————————————————————————————————
"FUCK." I screamed slamming my head on the desk, Y/d/n started laughing running to her base. "Dream your a bitch." I was now dead while I was fighting Dream y/d/n got my bed and Dream killed me.

"What the fuck... who took my bed." I ran back to my base, "Mommmmm." He whined, "Go kill her. You got this buddy." I gasped, "Punz! Don't encourage him!" Soon y/s/n ran over to your base getting your bed, "What is this?" I groaned seeing Punz Dream and Sapnap heading my way. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TEAMING AGAINST ME???"

"That's bullshit... you guys teamed against me." I frowned spectating the game, "assholes." They all laughed, "Just don't be bad." I gasped, "Y/s/n! I was attacked by 4 people how is that fair?"

"You know what I'm done. This is bullshit." I logged off quickly walking to punz and is room. "Fuck you asshole." I jumped onto our bed, he laughed finishing the bedwars game, "lets goooo."

After a couple more rounds they finished, "Gg guys." He said bye to everyone shutting down his pc. He walks over, he laid next to me as I cuddled teddy. "Mom dad. You guys suck." I groaned flipping him off, "Shut up you may be an adult but I'll still kick your ass." He ran away as our daughter walked in.

"I'm better than both of you." She smiled walking out, "god teens." He laughed kissing my head as we got ready for bed. "Goodnight kids! Don't be up to late." I yelled shutting the door and the light.