- Chapter 17 -

Narrator's P.O.V
As Jungkook took a deep breath, he slowly came out from where he was hiding, gaining the attention of Jackson and his friends who stopped talking as they all snickered and smirked at the Autistic guy they once called their friend.

"Hey guys, look, it's the retarded!" Jackson said and his friends laughed and Mark asked "Where are your bodyguards at?" "I bet they finally ditched him, he's such a weirdo!" Bambam said with a laugh.

Even with their rude comments, Jungkook didn't pay attention to the others.. he was only glaring at Jackson.

This caused Jackson to give him a puzzled look before he nodded and smirked as he realized why Jungkook was only staring at him.

"Hey, you guys get out of here. I can handle this." Jackson said loudly causing his friends to whine, "Aw, come on Jack, like he's gonna hurt you-"

"I said leave!"

With smirks on their faces, Jackson's friends left.

Now it was only Jungkook and Jackson left alone.

Jungkook looked at him nervously but then quietly said..

"J-Jacksonie.. Hyung..."

Jackson immediately looked at Jungkook with a gentle look.. before it quickly turned into an ice cold glare.

Slowly... memories came flooding in his mind of their time together but one stood out more than the others..

One that he tries to forget.. but never can.

- Flashback -
Middle school: Year 2

- Jungkook's house -

Jungkook tried his best to defend himself against his mother but she quickly overpowered him and started beating him while saying awful things;

"You're such a disgrace! What sin did I ever commit to get stuck with a stupid, ugly, disgusting freak like you?!! I wish you were dead!"

As she continued her hard abuse, the door was suddenly opened with such force and there stood 8 kids;
Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and...

Jackson.

He was the only one that stayed friends with Jungkook and the others after they told him about Jungkook being Autistic.

He didn't mind it at all, in his mind.. he saw Jungkook as his younger brother just like the others did.

"Leave him alone you witch!" Jackson yelled as He, Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin all grabbed her and tried to restrain her, all while Hoseok called the police.

Jimin and Taehyung quickly went to Jungkook's side to see if he was badly hurt and as they gently sat him in a chair, he quietly said;

"S-Seokjiniee.. Jaackssonie.. Y-Yoonie.. hyunggg.."

He was calling for them, Taehyung quickly nodded and got up as he said;

"Seokjin hyung, Yoongi, Jackson, Jungkook's calling for you!"

Seokjin and Yoongi looked at Jackson who looked like he wanted to seriously hurt Mrs.Jeon, and after they cleared their throats and gestured towards, he nodded as he shouted;