- Chapter 79 -

- In Jungkook's room -

Narrator's P.O.V
After Mi-so left, the couple wordlessly went upstairs and locked themselves in Jungkook's bedroom, where they then proceeded to sit in silence for an hour.

They both reflected on Mi-so's words and agreed that she was right on some parts on her little "speech" but nonetheless, it didn't faze the couple as they were determined to prove her wrong.

They were going to make their relationship work, no matter what.

After getting up front her spot on the floor, Yn joined Jungkook who was sitting upright on his bed, thinking.

He had thought a lot about Mi-so's words and then even more on his relationship with Yn, granted he had only been thinking about here and now with Yn... but now he was thinking about maybe having something more serious with her.

But the real question is.. does Yn also want something more serious with him too?

Does she want to marry him? Does she want to have kids with him? Does she want to spend the rest of her life with him?

Because the more he thinks about it, the more he realizes that.. that's exactly what he wants with her.

He wants to stay with Yn forever.

And of course... there comes a time when every couple, needs to sit down and look at their relationship and ask themselves: is this going to work for the rest of their lives?

And for Jungkook, he wanted to answer to be Yes.. but what does Yn want?

They need to have a serious talk now to find out.

Yn's P.O.V
After thinking about what Mi-so said for the past hour.. I realized that I wanted to be with Jungkook.. and not just now but.. for the rest of my life.

I want to marry him and start a family when were older.. but is that what he wants?

Where does our relationship stand in his eyes?

We need to have a serious talk about this.

But before I could even say anything, Jungkook beats me to it and calmly asks;

"Today was.. interesting, huh?"

"Yeah.. real interesting."

I said softly and Jungkook nods as shifts next to me, I scoot closer to him and say;

"Jungkook... I want to say something and I just want you to listen, okay?"

Jungkook nodded and I nodded back as I continued to say;

"I will admit that Mi-so was right on some parts of her little.. "speech" and yes, I do agree with her on the fact that most teenage relationships don't last because.. let's be real, they don't.. but... I want ours to last."

I paused as I noticed that Jungkook was looking at his hands, and then I timidly said;

"If.. if you don't want that, I understa-"

"I do."

I gulped nervously as I asked;

"Are you serious?"

"I am.. and... I'm really sorry for not saying anything back to Mi-so, I was just so mad-"