- Chapter 23 -

Narrator's P.O.V
As Jungkook and Yn walked to school together hand in hand, they talked with the boys about what they were going to do afterschool,

"I say we go to the library and study for any tests we may have in the following we--" Namjoon suggested but was quickly cut off by Jimin,
"No, that's boring! Hey, why don't we go hang out at the park?"

"I'm in!" Taehyung said agreeing with Jimin's plan and Jungkook smiled excited when he heard this but Seokjin and Yoongi shook their heads and Yoongi said,

"Seokjin and I can't go, we have to go to work. Hoseok you can take the boys and Yn to the park, just be home by 6:00 pm."

"Okay! Wait why at 6:00 pm?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi rolled his eyes as he said, "Jungkook's bedtime is at 7:30 pm. So you guys need to be home before that."

"I-I want to go to the park." Jungkook said quietly and Yn nodded, also wanting to go causing Seokjin and Yoongi to smile at them,

"Your speech is getting better and better everyday Kookie." Yoongi said softly and Seokjin nodded, agreeing with him.

Jungkook blushed and smiled shyly as he looked at the ground while Yn giggled and gently kissed his cheek,
"T-Thank you Hyungs."

As they all reached the front gate, a girl was waving at Yn and Yn smiled as she waved back and let go of Jungkook's hand as she walking ahead of the boys causing Jungkook to look at his hand then look at Yn as she walked away.

He pouted and put his hands in his jeans pockets while the boys followed close behind him.

Yn smiled and said, "Hey Soo-jin! How are you?" Soo-jin smiled and bowed as she replied, "Hello Unnie! I'm good, oh and I have something important to tell you!" Yn smiled as she walked inside the school gates with Soo-jin and the two smiled and laughed as they talked causing the boys to give Yn a puzzled look.

"Why is Yn talking with that girl? She's the one that was giving Jungkook all those n-"

"L-Leave her.. alone Namjoon, she aalready told me about S-Soo-jin yesterday and it's okay. Yn says that she is a friend so..." Jungkook said softly as he kept on walking and the boys looked at each other as they followed Jungkook into school.

Throughout the day Yn mostly hung around Soo-jin in class, during lunch and in the library which Jungkook didn't mind at first...but as the days passed, he noticed that Yn had made certain changes...

He noticed that Yn started walking to school with Soo-jin in the morning, and during lunch, Yn would stay with Soo-jin in the cafeteria instead of the rooftop.

And sure, he can shrug off Yn spending time with Soo-jin IN school but the final straw was drawn when Yn had stopped coming over to hang out with him and the others AFTER school.

He started to become a bit sad.. but it wasn't like Yn was ignoring him on purpose.

He understands that she made a new friend and that she's really excited.. but he started to miss their special moments together when it was just the two of them.

Now instead of getting showered when hugs and kisses or notes in his locker.. he only got a quick hug or a kiss and received texts during the day.

And Jungkook really wanted to talk to Yn about how he was feeling but decided to be a good boyfriend and.. let her be with her new friend.

Besides, he was certain that she's run back into his arms soon with her beautiful smile and cute giggle.. he just needed to be patient and wait.

- One week later -

During 1st period Jungkook cherished the time he had with Yn before she went to her next class, and it was at this moment that Jungkook wanted to tell her how he was feeling.

But before he could, Yn asked;

"So how do you think I could help Soo-jin?"

Jungkook blinded a few times and soon realized that Yn was talking to him.....but he was completely zoned out and didn't hear a word she said but he knew it was about Soo-jin.

Clearing his throat, he nervously smiled as he said;

"I-I'm sorry Ynie... I wwasn't l-listeningg..."

Yn sighed causing Jungkook to frown as she said;

"Nevermind.. just forget about it baby." 

He started fidgeting as he didn't like it when Yn was upset but his mood soon changed when she kissed his cheek, grabbing his attention as he immediately looked at her,

"I'll see you later Kookie, I love you."

Jungkook smiled a little and nodded as he silently watched her give him a cute wave then walk out of the class.

He sighed as soon as she left and started packing his own stuff into his backpack, he wished he had the courage to tell her how he was feeling without making things awkward.

He really wanted her to be with any new friends that she made but at the same time... he didn't want her to stop spending time with him.

He was torn on what to do... so even thought it had already been two weeks since Yn started hanging out with Soo-jin..

He was sure that Yn would come back to him soon, he just had to wait for her..

- Timeskip to lunch -

- With Yn and Soo-jin in the cafeteria  -

Yn's P.O.V
"Okay.. so how much money do you have now?" I asked and Soo-jin thought for a moment before saying,

"I had $300 at first then Se-mi started paying me.. I got $500 the last time.. when I gave her... um.. the photos of you an-"

"It's okay Soo-jin. I already forgave you." I said softly and she smiled as she nodded, "Thank you Unnie."

I smiled and as Soo-jin started eating her lunch, I asked;

"How much money does your father need in order to pay off his debt entirely?"

Soo-jin thought as she was eating but immediately shook her head as she looked at me, "N-No! You're not going to give me money, I won't take it--"

"I told you that I would help you and I'm going to keep my word on that." I said seriously and Soo-jin nodded and I put my hand on her shoulder as I asked;

"Come on Soo-jinnie.. tell me... how much money does your father need to pay off his debt?"

Soo-jin gulped nervously as she whispered;

"$3000."