- Chapter 46 -

- In Jungkook's hospital room -

3:27 am
Narrator's P.O.V
After the Doctor and the nurses finished Jungkook appointment, Yn sat quietly in the corner of the room, holding onto Jungkook's things as she watched the Doctor and Nurse looking over notes.

Yn hoped that everything was okay and when the Doctor left the room, Yn stood up but the nurse quickly stopped her from following him,

"Don't worry, your boyfriend is going to be just fine, just stay with him and when he wakes up, you come and find me and I'll give him his medication, leave and give you two sometime to talk."

Yn nodded and hugged the nurse and chuckled as she hugged her back,

"Everything is going to be fine Miss Lee. Now I'm needed in another room but I trust that Mr. Jeon will be safe with you?" She asked teasingly and Yn nodded excitedly, causing the nurse to smile at her as she left the room.

When the nurse left, Yn smiled and hesitantly walked up to Jungkook and gently grabbed his hand in hers and squeezed it as she whispered;

"Please wake up soon bunny.."

--------------------------------------------

-Back with the boys in the waiting room -

2:06 am
Narrator's P.O.V
"Well?" The doctor asked and Namjoon nodded and said softly;

"Of course, everything's fine at home and with all due respect Sir, I believe the cause of Jungkook's panic attack was due to a lot stress from school and worrying over Yn's condition as well.."

He paused and looked at the doctor suspiciously as he said;

"Wait, don't you know? Jungkook stayed here everyday for over a MONTH until Yn woke up a few days ago."

"Of course I know about Mr. Jeon visits and overnight stays here in the the hospital. I allowed him to stay with Miss Lee in her room seeing as he wasn't causing a distraction or disrupting any of the staff as they were working. He just sitting in a chair either sleeping or eating or.. looking at her, but other than that, I don't see a problem with him staying overnight with his girlfriend."

Namjoon stayed quiet as the others looked at him, noticing this, the doctor said;

"I'll come back and let you all know when Miss Lee is finished visiting Mr. Jeon in his room."

--------------------------------------------

- In Jungkook's hospital room -

Yn's P.O.V
"T-Thank you ma'am." I say softly as the same nurse from before smiles at me and leaves the room,

"That medicine tasted... gross."

Jungkook said loudly and I giggled when he made a grossed out face afterwards,

"I-I'm just.. so glad you're alright. You really scared me.."

I whispered as I looked down at my hands nervously then felt his hands on my face as he made me look at him properly;

"I'm sorry about that Ynie and... I actually came to surprise you, I'm staying overnight!"

He said excitedly and I smiled and asked;

"Y-You are.. really?"

"Really." He says softly before kissing my cheek happily, "Look, I even got my stuff over there." He said while pointing as his duffle bag and I nodded as I excitedly kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly.

He giggled as he hugged me back and I smiled as I pulled back from the hug,

"Wait but.. what about school-"

I asked and he smiled as he kissed my forehead,

"Don't worry about that, I'm just waiting until they discharge you and then.. we'll go to school together.. sound good Ynie?"

"Sounds good Kookie."

I say softly and he smiles at me as he still has his hands on my face, he closes his eyes and I smiled as I quickly closed my eyes and slowly start to lean in.....

and that's when I felt my lips gently kiss..

His nose?

I immediately opened my eyes and back away in embarrassment as I hid my face in my hands and I hear Jungkook laughing at me.

"T-T-T-That's not.. f-funny!" I whined and he starts laughing even more.

"You're so cute Ynie." He says and I blush even more and continue to hide my face in my hands as I sink in the chair by the bed in utter embarrassment.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Jungkook says, "Come here."

I shake my head and I here him patting a spot next to him on his bed as he says softly;

"Come over here.. please? I promise I won't make fun of you."

Trusting him, I slowly walk over to his bed and sit down but to my surprise he picks me up and sits me down on his lap, I glare at him but he only smiles at me then kisses my forehead, making me blush even more as I avoided eye contact with him.

"Hey.. look at me Ynie..."

After a moment, I did and he leaned down and kissed me, I blushed but put my hands on his face as I kissed him back slowly and I felt him hold me tightly by my waist,

Being with him felt so right.

After I pulled back from the kiss, he leaned his forehead against mine and I whispered;

"Kissing you feels so right."

He looked shocked at first but  then he gave me a quick peck on the lips and chuckled;

"Kissing you feels right too."

-------------------------------------------

- 30 minutes later -

Narrator's P.O.V
As the boys were distracted taking to each other about Jungkook's panic attack..

They didn't noticed that Kim Se-mi has walked inside the hospital.

After she told the receptionist her name and who she was here to see, she acted so hard that receptionist actually felt sympathetic over her and allowed her to go inside and see Jungkook.

Se-mi smirked as she went over to the room the receptionist told her Jungkook would be in, and she was quiet surprised to open his hospital room door and see Jungkook sleeping on his bed with YN holding his hand as she looked over at him worriedly.

Suddenly a evil smirk formed on Se-mi's face as her plan seemed to be falling perfectly into place with what she was going to next.

She gently opened the door and signaled for Yn to be quiet as she whispered;

"Y-Ynie.. can we talk outside? It's REALLY important."