- Chapter 55 -

Narrator's P.O.V
In the next few days, Yn was discharged from the hospital but since her father was now  in prison serving a life sentence, the boys didn't want her staying in her old home with no one there so they suggested that she move in with them and she said that she would think about it.

Monday morning
7:51 am

Despite not wanting to go to school, Yn felt safe as long as she was with Jungkook, and holding hands, the two walked down the hallways with the boys following close behind them.

"Jungkookie.. I'm scared." Yn whispered as she notices the stares of the students in the hallways, it seemed as though everyone in school knew about Yn's accident which led her to stayed in the Hospital for about a month and a half.

Jungkook immediately glared at the people who were causing his Yn discomfort and the boys did the same and that seemed to work as everyone nervously looked away or occupied themselves with something.

But that was until.. a girl walked up to Yn and Jungkook.

The girl smiled as she was about to hug Yn but her sudden action made Yn hide behind Jungkook nervously, this made the girl sad as she frowned and lowered her arms quickly.

"Hello Soojin.."

Jungkook said quietly as he noticed Yn's scared and uncomfortable expression, then he continued;

"I'm sorry.. but um.. Yn isn't really in the mood for hugs right now.."

Jungkook paused as he looked over to Yn who was nervously looking at the floor, then he cupped one hand so that it was covering his mouth and mouthed;

'Yn lost her memories during her accident, she thought we were friends at first.'

After he put his hand down, Soojin nodded understandably and looked over at Yn as she says softly;

"H-Hey Yn, I didn't mean to scare you.."

Yn nodded shyly as she peered over Jungkook's shoulder while holding onto his arm in comfort.

This made Soojin smile and say;

"I-I know you may not remember me.. but um.. we sit next to each other in Art class, room 145?"

Yn smiled as she nodded more confidently, remembering that she really did sit next to this girl.

"W-Were... friends, right?"

Yn hesitantly asked as she didn't want what happened with Se-mi to happen again with Soojin.

"Yes.. you helped me with my flower drawing in class when we first met."

Yn smiled as she kinda remembered that event but not entirely, so she hesitantly asks;

"You're name is.. Soojin.. right?"

Soojin nodded and Yn smiled as she slowly moved forward and smiled at her, this made Jungkook smile as Yn was overcoming her shyness and making small talk with someone "new".

As the two talked a bit more, the bell rang which caused the girls conversation to end short and Jungkook and Yn to start walking to their first period with his brothers, Namjoon and Yoongi.

As the couple walked into the classroom, all eyes landed on them as Jungkook missed school for a month and of course because Yn was in the hospital. This made Yn uncomfortable as she hide behind Jungkook again while holding his hand tightly.

After a moment of silence, the class started to clap and this made the boys and the couple very confused.

"Lee Yn, I and the class are so happy that you and... Jungkook are back with us. Please have a seat, wherever you'd like." The teacher said kindly and this made the boys look at each other and at the couple.

"Can WE sit wherever we want?"

Yoongi asked, gesturing at him and Namjoon as he looked at the teacher suspiciously, and this made the History teacher reluctantly nod and smile as he said;

"Why of course you boys can, Mr. Min."

Yoongi smirked as he looked at Namjoon and nodded, and while the two boys made their ways to the back of the class, the couple still standing as Yn didn't want to move.

"Come on Yn.. let's go sit down." Jungkook said quietly but Yn shook her head as she signed in his hand letter by letter;
'E-v-e-r-y-o-n-e  i-s  l-o-o-k-i-n-g  a-t  m-e.'

Nodding, Jungkook clears his throat and said seriously;

"Can you all STOP staring?!"

Jungkook's sudden tone of voice and confidence caused the teacher AND the students to look at him in surprise as this was the boy who wouldn't dare raise his voice at anyone.

Noticing that he was serious, both the teachers and the students looked the other way as Jungkook held Yn's hand and walked her to the back of the classroom where his brothers were with 2 desks already prepared for them.

Feeling uncomfortable, Yn didn't want to just sit next to Jungkook, so she quietly got up and sat in his lap, which made Jungkook smile and he held her in his arms.

Just as the teacher was about to say something, Jungkook glared at him which made the teacher look the other way.

- After school -

As Jungkook and Yn walked down the hallways hand in hand, Jungkook looked at Yn worriedly as she hardly spoke to him all day, maybe it was because everyone was looking at her. He couldn't understand why the other teachers had students suddenly started paying attention to them more. Normally, the students and teachers could care less about them, they all knew that they were dating. So why were they all acting as they're any different?

Granted, Jungkook had gained more confidence while being with Yn but that doesn't mean that he's completely changed, right?

Meanwhile, Yn thought this whole day was chaotic as she kept getting looks from the other students and teachers for following Jungkook to every one of his classes as she didn't want to be without him.

Is she not allowed to be with the only person she truly trusts?

Jungkook noticed that Yn looked a bit sad so he smiled as he asked shyly;

"Ynie... do you want to go out for ice cream?"