- Chapter 74 -

Hey guys, it's Andy and... I'm going to rant. Now of you don't want to read anything that I'm about to say and just want to start on the Chapter already.. then please do as followed⬇️⬇️

Please scroll down towards the "💜💜💜💜💜💜💜" and the Chapter will start from there.

[RANT]

But for those of you who are still with me, there is something that I need to address and that is people asking questions like;

"When is this story going to end?" "How many more chapters are in this book?" "When are Jungkook and Yn finally going to end up together?" And more.

And guys, you have to understand that when I first STARTED this story.. it WASN'T suppose to have this many chapters, and you guys also have to understand that this was and still is MY VERY FIRST STORY and I wanted my very first story to be only a few chapters long like up to 30 and then that story will be over. But I had so many different ideas and I mushed them into chapters and you guys actually LIKED my crazy ideas so I kept posting and posting more chapters.

And you know, if I'm being honestly.... I didn't think that this MANY people would want to read whatever I put out on the internet and actually be interested in it.

I thought that maybe since it was my very first story that people would find not to be uninteresting and boring but I was SO wrong.

WE'RE AT 60K READS AND I COULDN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL AND HAPPY! 💜

But.. on a serious note... please give me time to post updates.. give me time to write the story out more clearly.. and if you guys are fed up with me and my lack of updates or if you're unhappy with how this story is turning out or.. bro, if you even hate me for making MY LITTLE BUNNY so gosh darn long and seeming to have no end...

Then leave.

If you want a writer who posts story chapters frequently and constantly th or of you want a writer with a story that's no as long as mine or.. if you guys want to read a story about Jungkook that has only a few chapters in it.... then please leave.

Because I CANNOT tell you how many chapters are left in this story and I CANNOT tell you when I will update because I update whenever I have free time.

Alright.. now that I have said everything that I wanted to say and you guys don't hate me for ranting... please enjoy reading Chapter 74. 💕

[END OF RANT]

--- 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 ----
---- 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜---

Narrator's P.O.V
As the boys walked towards the safe room, Namjoon was the first one to reach the door and his heart ached at the sight of his baby brother sobbing in the corner and soon all the boys were inside the safe room and they were surrounding Jungkook as they all tried to comfort him and after a while, Jungkook leaned against their touch and was brought into a group hug.

After a while of hugging, Jungkook looked around and noticed that Yoongi wasn't within the group and he immediately started crying out of guilt as he felt that his Hyung had hated him and wanted nothing to do with him.

This caused the boys to be confused but soon, they understood why their baby brother was crying and they immediately tried to comfort him.. without worrying about  Yoongi.

"Jungkookie.. hey.. stop crying.."

Taehyung quietly said and Jimin softly added;

"Yeah bunny.. please.."

"If you're worried about Yoongi... don't be. He's sleeping in his own hospital room.."

Hoseok said warmly but no matter how hard the boys tried, they couldn't get him to stop crying.. that was until Seokjin popped up and said;

"He doesn't hate you Jungkook.. he's wanted to see you but these mean nurses told him to stay in bed and you know much Yoonie hates being told what to do."

Seokjin smiled as he was relieved when Jungkook had stopped crying and had started giggling.

Soon the others joined in as they now pictured a mad Yoongi stuck in his hospital bed unable to leave, it was a pretty funny thought.

Suddenly the laughter had died down and Jungkook quietly asked;

"A-Are Hyunggs... g-going to.. sssend K-Kookie awway?...

His question made the boys all become alert as they all looked at each other before looking at Jungkook seriously and asking;

"Of course not! Who told you that?!"

"Was it the police that told you that?!"

"Did one of the mean nurses tell you that?!"

More and more questions were being thrown his way but Jungkook wasn't paying attention at this point as his mind had wondered where his most deepest darkest memories laid hidden.

Memories that he desperately wished to forget.. memories that made the his skin crawl..

Memories of his abusive mother.

He can see everything so clearly as if he was reliving it.. his mother was dragging him out of the car and into this old worn out scary building and no matter how many times he had pleaded and begged with her, his mother ignored him and they entered the building. There was a scary man at the front desk and after she and the man talked..

His mother harshly grabbed him by the arm and said;

"Because you were being such a fucking handful, you're going to stay here and learn how to behave, okay? I'll pick you up by the end of the month and you better be well behaved for your Momma!"

He only nodded as he didn't understand where he was, he thought it was a school.. boy was he wrong.

Coming back to reality.. Jungkook whispered in a broken and weak tone;

"M-Mama.."

This one word made the boys abruptly stop talking as they all looked at the ground but before they could say anything, Jungkook immediately sat away from them and started rocking himself back and forth as he held his head in his hands... and repeating the same word over and over again in a soft whisper;

"M-M-Mamma.. mmamma.. mamaa.. mamma.."