- Chapter 33 -

10:35 pm

Narrator's P.O.V
Jungkook was starting to get really worried now, it's been a little over a month and Yn was still in a coma!

"Hey... we should go home now guys, we have school tomorrow." Taehyung said softly and everyone else nodded while Jungkook simply stayed where he was.

Still holding onto Yn's hand, he said in a monotone voice, "I'm staying here."

"Of course you are." Jimin said while rolling his eyes, earning him to be smacked in the back of the head by Seokjin. "Ow! Hey-" Jimin complained as he rubbed his head but Seokjin merely looked away with a small smile on his face.

Turning their attention back to Jungkook, Namjoon asked worriedly,

"You're not coming home with us?"

Jungkook shook his head as he held Yn's hand tighter, the others sighed as they really wanted him to come home with them and have goodnight sleep with them, but they knew there was no way they were going to get him out of the hospital.

Just as Yoongi was going to say something, Hoseok asked,
"Where do you sleep?"

"Waiting room." Jungkook answers causing Taehyung to glare at him as he says sternly,

"Alright, come on. You're coming home-"

"No!"

"Don't tell me 'No' now! You're coming home and that's final!"

"Why take me home when I'm just going to come back here?!"

Jungkook shouted as he looked to the floor and the boys looked at each other and sighed in frustration.

They all wanted Yn to be awake and with them just as much as Jungkook, she was like a sister to them at this point and they all loved her.

But they knew better than to stay in the damn hospital for a literal month, miss school and not do homework.

This whole situation was making everyone so tense and on edge and for the past month, that they've been arguing a lot more at the house.. they just wanted their baby brother to come home with them... was that so much to ask for?!

Sighing, Namjoon put his hands in his jacket pockets and said softly,

"Jungkook... before we leave.. I want you to know something. You need to understand that this whole situation isn't easy for us either, we love Yn just as much as you do, she's like a little sister for all of us. She's pretty, kind, funny, treats everyone with respect.. well almost everyone and honestly she's a bit weird, but I know that you makes you happy.. and seeing you happy makes all of us happy.. it makes me happy and I know we can't force you to come home with us and I know we can tell you a million times to just come home with us but what's the point? You won't listen to us anyways. So.. if you want to stay here, then stay here. If you want to sleep here then sleep here. If you want to eat here, then eat here...

But... when you're ready to come back home, we'll be waiting for you.

Goodnight bunny, I love you."

And with all the said, Namjoon opened the hospital's room door and the boys started leaving one by one with Yoongi being the last one as he gently kisses Jungkook's forehead and after looking at Jungkook for permission, he gently took Yn's other hand and squeezed it as he held it for a while, Jimin cleared his throat and Yoongi nodded and he let go of Yn's hand and walked out the door with the others.

- 4 am -

Jungkook thanked the bus driver and carefully got off the bus then started walking off towards his home, he had thought a lot about what Namjoon had said and he was right, he hasn't considered how his older brothers felt AT ALL from the start. And even though he felt incredibly scared to come home, he knew he had too.

Plus he spend all his allowance catching different busses just to get home so he literally had no choice.

Once he reached the front door, he gently put his key through the keyhole and slowly started to open the door.

After he carefully opened the door and walked inside, he quietly closed it and when he turned around, his heart ached at the sight in front of him;

There, in the living room, were all his brothers either laying down on the floor or on the couch..

They were waiting for him to come home.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he whimpered and suddenly a sob escaped his lips as he fells to his knees and hid his face in his hands.

Yoongi was one of the first ones to wake up as he heard noises coming from somewhere and as he was looking around the living room, he saw a blurry figure crouched down into a ball against the door, "Jungkookie.." he whispered as he got up from the couch but due to his half awake/ half asleep state, he stumbled as he didn't see Namjoon who was sleeping on the floor near the fireplace, this caused him to wake up,

"Agh.. yoongi-"

"Jungkook's here, he's here. Everyone wake up! Jungkook's here!"

Yoongi shouted and as if on cue, Hoseok and Taehyung woke up at the same and looked around,

"What! What's happening?" Hoseok asked as he started to wake up, "Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as he slowly got up from the couch.

Namjoon quickly said, "Everyone wake up, Jungkook's crying!"

Then he quickly got up and clumsily ran towards Jungkook, and he engulfed him in a big hug causing Jungkook to cry even louder.

After Yoongi got everyone to wake up, the boys all ran to their baby brother with their arms stretched and they all brought him into a big group hug.

As the boys sat there, all crying together, Jungkook whimpered as his breathing increased and he quietly said,

"I-I-I'm.. ssorry!"