- Chapter 11 -

Yn's P.O.V
That following Monday, I met Jungkook in first period and he nearly jumped out of seat when he saw me, he was waving his arms around excitedly and even though others were staring I thought it was adorable.

I giggled as I sat down next to him and took his hands in mine, I kissed them lightly causing him to blush and others to stare. "How's my bunny today?" I asked quietly as the teacher started the lesson, he smiled as he held my hand. "G-Good.." he answered quickly as started playing with my fingers and I smiled, "That's good, listen I'm really sorry that I didn't answer your call, I was really busy and I-" "I-It's okay, I'm just h-happy.. yourr here with mee." he says softly causing me to blush as we continued talking.

- Timeskip to lunch -

As Jungkook and I walked hand in hand to the rooftop to meet the others for lunch, I stopped when I saw a flier on the school bulletin board in the hallway. It was a flier for the Taekwondo club, it said;

"Join the Taekwondo club today! New members needed!"

Then at the bottom it read that anyone can come join and that they needed members because the club is in danger of disbanding. Hm... I gently pulled Jungkook as I walked towards the flier and took it off the bulletin board. "Hey check this out baby." I said and he hummed in response then he looked at the flier, "Hmm..." "Doesn't it sound like it could be fun, I was thinking about joinin-" I said but then Jungkook said quietly "N-No." I looked at him and frowned, "Wha- Why not? I mean I kno-"

"Y-Yn willl gett..hurtt."

He said softly yet sternly and I couldn't help but blush, he's so cute when he's overprotective. I smiled "Don't worry, I'm just going to check it ou-" "No." He said more sternly and I sighed. "Alright, alright.. I'll just show the others the paper and tell them what it says, and then I'll see what they have to say." I say as I kiss Jungkook's cheek and even though he's trying to remain "serious", he slightly blushes and tries to hide a smile. I giggled as I put the flier away in my backpack and then kept on walking with Jungkook.

Narrator's P.O.V
After Jungkook and Yn made it to the roof where the others were, Yn took the flier out of her backpack and showed them while explaining what it's about. "So, I was thinking about joining-" I finish saying but then get cut off by Seokjin, "Yeah, I think you should-" "Hm, I don't see anything wrong with that. I mean you said you took classes when you were younger." Yoongi says and I nod then I look at the others for their opinion. "Hm.. well why don't we go check it out today afterschool?" Jimin asked and Namjoon and Hoseok nod as Taehyung smiles and says "Yeah! I think it'll be cool to check out!" Jungkook glares at Taehyung and everyone else for not taking his side on this. Don't they see how dangerous Taekwondo is?

- Afterschool -

Much to Jungkook's disappointment, he and the others go to the Taekwondo club afterschool with Yn. "Don't worry, I'm only going to check it out. I'm sure I won't be any good anyways." Yn says trying to reassure Jungkook, but he only holds her hand tighter as they all keep walking. After they walk inside, Yn lets go of Jungkook's hand and is about to walk up the desk where some of the members were, when she's suddenly grabbed by Jungkook.

Yn's P.O.V
"Kookie... I know you don't want me to get hurt but I still want t-" "We have to leave." Yoongi says and as I'm about to answer, the others are already leaving and Jungkook follows them, pulling me along with him. I frown and as we all leave the club,"Guys, I wouldn't have gotten hurt-" I say but then stop when I hear someone shout;

"Hey! You idiots should let your hot friend join our club."

I turn and see that guy that Yoongi warned me about.

Jackson.

Yoongi's P.O.V
I glared at Jackson and said coldly "Like we'd ever leave her with you guys-" he cut me off with a smirk as he said "You should.. the guys and I have been looking for a new t-" "Shut up!" Seokjin yelled and the others and I are surrounding Jungkook and Yn.

I closed my eyes then smirked as I opened them, "I'll join the club." I say and Jungkook added "I-I will too." I shake my head as I look back at him and say "Jungkook.. no-" "H-He's.. goingg.. to hurtt Yn. I-I.. need to protectt.. her." I hear Yn aw under her breathe and I turn back to look at Jackson and say;

"Why don't you let all of us join your little club?"

- Inside the Taekwondo club -

Yn's P.O.V
I gently kiss Jungkook cheek and hold his hand tighter and thankfully that calms him down a little as he keeps glaring at Jackson and his friends training in the room.
"Alright, you know the rules. Beat me and you're in... soo who wants to go first?"  Jackson says and after a moment, Yoongi clears his throat and steps up, "I'll go." Jackson smirked which caused Yoongi to scowl, "Min Yoongi.. you should let your retarded... "brother".. try and figh-"

"SHUT UP!" Yoongi yelled as he quickly tried to punch Jackson, only for him to quickly dodge it and pushed Yoongi back hard causing him to fall back.

"Y-Yoonie!"

Jungkook shouted worriedly as I grabbed his arm and tried to calm him down, Yoongi quickly got up and turned to Jungkook;

"I'm okay bunny don't worry, Yoonie's okay..."

He said reassuringly and Jungkook nods then he turns back to face Jackson, who starts mocking as he looks at his friends who are also laughing;

"Haha! That idiot calls him "Yoonie", what a stup-"

BAM!

With one good hit to the face, Jackson falls back onto the ground as Yoongi glares at him with rage in his eyes, "So.. you wanna have a real fight?" Yoongi asked as he smirks while Jackson gets up.

"Cause I'm ready to make you shut the fuck up."