- Chapter 22 -

Narrator's P.O.V
As a week passed by, Jungkook had stopped receiving notes from this mysterious person which made him relived! Finally, he can go the rest of the school year with no more problems!

He couldn't wait to tell Yn!

But... just as things seems to be going up.. Yn had received one of those notes during lunch..

- Back with this mysterious girl -
???? P.O.V

"I thought I told you not to be seen! What, do you want me to hit you again?!"

"N-No I'm sorry! I tried to-"

"Unless you want your father to STAY in debt and die in end... you will do as I say and you better do it right!"

"Y-Yes.. Se-mi.."

"Good, now go check on Yn and get more information on her."

I nodded at Se-mi and bowed as I quickly left the back of the school and went back inside.

I sighed sadly as I walked back inside, and took out my phone as I received a message,

Se-mi
"Get more photos of Yn and Jungkook and if you get more video footage... I'll pay you double."

I frowned as I put my phone away.. I'm sorry Yn but I desperately need the money.

Yn's P.O.V
As I was putting my books away in my locker, I saw a folded piece of paper fall out.. and it was pink.

I sighed as I picked it up and opened it and it read,

You may be his girlfriend for now but soon, you won't be.

I rolled my eyes as this was the 6th note I'd had gotten this week alone and every note said the exact same thing. "That's it." I said as I crumpled the note in my fist. I was going to put a stop to this once and for all.

I slammed my locker door shut and ran towards Jungkook's locker, where he was standing there waiting for me.

"Hey baby! Guess what?" He asked and before I said anything, I gently grabbed his face and kissed him slowly and after he kissed me back, I pulled back and hugged him tightly. As I rested my head on his shoulder, I saw that same girl with her phone out again!

"I-I got no.. mmore notes." He said softly and I smiled as I nuzzled close to Jungkook which made him giggle, "That's great Jungkook-ah." I whispered and he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"L-Lets go tto lunch?"

He asked and I smiled but shook my head, "You go with up with the boys first and I'll meet you there." I said and he tilted his head in confusion, and it was so cute.

"W-Why? Where are you going?" He asked and I smiled, "I'm just going to meet up with my friend. I promised her that I would give her notes for a the upcoming English test because she didn't study."

He gave me a suspicious look as he asked, "Do you want me to go with you?" I shook my head then he nodded as he kissed my forehead causing me to giggle. "O-Okay.. just be careful and come back when you're done." he said as the others walked up to us and I nodded as Jungkook told the others what I told him.

"You sure you don't want anyone to go with you?" Namjoon asked and I rolled my eyes and I chuckled, "Geez, I don't need any protection, I'm a big girl who can handle herself." I joked but they all nodded and walked away down the hallway.