- Chapter 8 -

Friday
5:00 pm
Yn's P.O.V
As the boys and I hang out afterschool in the library, I get up from the table we were all sitting at and walk through the aisles of bookshelves. As I try to find more books on Autism, I feel Jungkook's hand in mine and I smile. I didn't want him to know what I was looking for as I didn't want to offend him in any way, so I just kept pretending to look for more books. After walking around for a while, Jungkook suddenly stopped me causing me to face him slightly confused. "Hm.. is something wrong baby?" He stayed quiet as he bit his lip nervously, then he looked at me for a moment before asking "W-What.. bookk are you llooking for?" I froze and stayed quiet for a moment. I decided to tell him the truth.

Narrator's P.O.V
Jungkook waits for Yn to reply and Yn sighs and looks at him serious as she says "J-Jungkook.. I really want to read more books about.. A-Autism." Jungkook slightly tilts his head and blinks twice and Yn continues, "I want to read those books and know more information because, I want to know more about what I can do to.. maybe help you.. I-I mean if you're not okay with it than I won't do it.. I just felt like I had to tell you because I wanted to be honest with you and I knew that if I didn't tell you, it would eat me up and upset me but I was more scared that you would be upset.. a-and-"

Yn stops talking when she feels Jungkook's lips on hers.
She feels her face heat up as he pulled away, chuckling.

"T-Thank youu.. for telling m-me the truthh.. but you don't has to.. get bookss from.. he-here. Joojooo.. has lots of books in hisss.. room."
Jungkook says softly and Yn nods happily and grabs Jungkook's hand. "Thank you bunny." she cooes and he blushes as he looks away from her.

- Timeskip -

Namjoon's P.O.V
I'm really glad you want to know more about Autism, although you should've came to me a lot sooner." I say and I walk Yn to my room. She smiles at me "Yeah, I know. I'm was just too nervous to ask-" I cut her off and chuckle "Seriously Yn? There's no need for you to be nervous around me or the rest of us. We're all family here, understood?" She nods as I open my door to my room.

"Alright, now sit down because this is going to take a while." I say as she sits on my bed while I take out the books that she needs.

"Alright, first you need to have this book with you, it's important for when you need to communicate with Jungkook whenever he's panicked or scared. Oh and I made this one for you, you'll need this one incase you can't understand most of his gestures and--"

Yn stares at all the 5 books in her arms as Namjoon takes out 3 more for her to take home.

'Oh boy..' Yn thought at the amount of studying she would have to do but she knew it would be worth it in the end. She gently put the books on the floor and started to take down notes in member notepad about everything Namjoon was saying.

"Oh and the most important thing you need to do is.. not wear any dark clothes anymore. You know how the boys and me always where white or blue or green?" Namjoon asked and Yn nods as he continues. "That's because Jungkook likes bright colors and.. when we go out and either of us wear darker colored clothes, he sometimes won't recognize us and we'll have to reassure him that were all here and one of us didn't leave. And I know you might be asking yourself 'Why don't you guys just wear whatever you want?' You need to remember that all of us have known each other for about 5 years now and he's not used to us wearing dark clothes. The first time he told us about him, feeling more comfortable around us when we wear brighter clothes, all us went shopping and we completely changed our look for him and honestly, if it made Jungkook happy, who were we to complain? So.. you'll need to get rid of all the black and wear some more colors. I think Yellow will look nice on you." Namjoon says finishing his lecture and I nodded.

_____________________________

Yn's P.O.V
After I said goodbye to everyone, I entered my house and quickly went up my room, locking the door behind me and placing the 2 extra bags Namjoon gave me onto the floor. As I sat on my bed, I took out the notepad I had and checked my list;

1. Read and study all 24 books Namjoon gave me.

2. Wear colorful clothes.

3. Learn sign language.

I put 'learn sign language' because of the tip Namjoon gave me; Whenever Jungkook's too excited, scared or nervous, communicate using sign language.

I yawned as I put my notepad in my bag. 'I'll study when I get home tomorrow afterschool' I think as I slowly start drifting off to sleep.