- Chapter 44 -

8:17 pm

Narrator's P.O.V
After staying with Yn for the whole day, Jungkook sadly had to go back home since he promised the boys that he would come home for dinner. But he was slightly panicking as he promised them he would be home at 6:30 and it was already 8 at night!

As he was sitting up on the bed, he stopped mid way as he heard Yn whine as she had her arms wrapped around his waist and was cuddling closer to him.

Jungkook smiled at her cute sleeping form and he quietly laughed as he realized that at some point in their long conversations, they had fallen asleep.

Even though he didn't want too, he had to wake Yn up and tell her that he was leaving but before he could say anything, he heard Yn talking in her sleep;

"I.. love you.. baby.. koo.."

Jungkook froze as it seemed as though time stood still for him.

He let out a shaky breathe and tried not to cry as those were the exact words that he had longed to hear from her ever since her whole "accident" happened.

Calming himself down, he took a deep breathe and whispered;

"I love you too baby.."

After fighting on whether or not to wake Yn up, he finally deciding on NOT waking her up, Jungkook carefully moved her arms from around his waist and gently placed them down onto the bed then he was even more careful when he got off to the bed as he didn't want to wake Yn up.

Before he left, he took a peice of paper out of his wallet and a pen from his pocket and wrote something down for Yn to read in the morning when she woke up, then he placed it on her night stand and quietly stood by her bed.

After wrapping the blanket around her properly, Jungkook smiled as he gently kissed her forehead and quietly left the room.

--------------------------------------------

- At home -
8:37 pm
Namjoon's P.O.V
After getting the same voicemail for the millionth time tonight, I sighed and threw my phone across the couch.

"Calm down Joon, maybe his phone is just dead." Yoongi tells me and Jimin adds,

"Or maybe he's with Yn and they're making-"

"I seriously doubt they're making out Jimin, Jungkook is not a perv like you are." Taehyung says and Yoongi and the others laugh, while I sigh;

"If he is with her, they most likely fell asleep." I say and Yoongi and the others agree with me,

and apparently  you could summon the guy with the truth because not even a minute later, we heard the sounds of a set of keys opening the front door.

We stayed silent as Jungkook took his time to open the door, remove his keys, close the door then finally lock it, and when he turned around;

We were all staring at him expecting an answer from him as to why he took so long to come home but the only thing he said was;

"I... I lost track of the time, I'm sorry Hyungs.."

I sighed as I was the first one to speak up and say;

"It's fine, just go upstairs and go to your room.."

Jungkook nodded and bowed at us before walking up the staircase, then I continued;