- Chapter 27 -

Thank you to those you that subscribes to my channel, I love you all. Thank you so much, again😭💜💜💜

Alright, let's get it!!
This Chapter is a special one! 😃

Narrator's P.O.V
After their game of Rock, paper, scissors, Jungkook and Yn went up to Jungkook's room to cuddle but.. just as they both laid down...

There were loud bangs at the door and Yn's phone started to ring, which caused Jungkook to whine as Yn slowly got up from the bed and grabbed her phone from his desk and answered,

"What the hell do you want?"

We're home?" Namjoon said even though it sounded more like a question, causing me to sigh and hang up which inturn caused Jungkook to whine and get up when I started to leave the room.

After I opened the door for all of them, I see that they have bags of what smell like hamburgers and soda cups with straws in them, and Seokjin says happily,

"Hey, we brought you guys hamburgers--"

"Hyung! Taehyung drank my soda!" Jimin complained causing Seokjin to roll his eyes and say deal with it.

Yn laughed as she shook her head at the boys fight while Jungkook stood next to her and was holding her hand, "So how has your guy's day been? What did you guys do?"

"Ha, we were just out and we had fun-"

"We got in trouble with the police."

Yoongi said casually as he took the hamburgers out of the bag and started to pass them around to everyone,

Jungkook and Yn looked at each other then looked at the others in confusion, but before either of them could ask, Taehyung pointed at Namjoon and said;
"Namjoon hyung broke a big flower vase in the store then opened a bottle of glue to try and fix it."

"Taehyung!" Namjoon scolded as the others laughed at him causing Jungkook and Yn to start laughing as well.
"That's not even the best part!!" Hoseok said excitedly while laughing causing Namjoon to groan as Hoseok told the two, the entire story.

7: 17 pm
Afterwards, the boys were okay with Jungkook and Yn having a sleepover in his room but like last time, they have to have the door opened at all times per Jin's request.

Yn's P.O.V
Jungkook and I yawned as Jin started talking about how we shouldn't sleep on Jungkook's bed together, then in a very tired and irritated tone, I heard Yoongi ask frustratedly;
"So what now? Yn has to sleep on the fucking floor like you almost made her do last time?!"

Seokjin glared at him but that only caused Yoongi to glare back as they already had this conversation before, the last time I came over for a sleepover Seokjin suggested that I slept on the couch which the others protested to, much to my relief, saying that it'll be rude of all of them to let their guest sleep downstairs where there was a 90% chance of someone breaking in or something bad happening. So after arguing back and forth with Seokjin for around an hour, it was already passed Jungkook's bedtime which caused him to extremely cranky as he wanted to go to sleep, so he just wordlessly took my hand and we both walked upstairs to his bedroom.

The he slammed his bedroom door and locked it.

I laughed as I remembered that and while the others were still fighting about where I should sleep, I took Jungkook's hand and we both nodded as we wordlessly walked upstairs to his bedroom and I gently closed the door as to not make any noise.