- Chapter 26 -

Narrator's P.O.V
Jungkook's breathing began to increase as he felt more and more uncomfortable, and just as he was trying to calm down, Se-mi places her hand on his shoulder.. which was a huge mistake..

Jungkook freaked out at her and immediately grabbed her arm and pushed her back causing her to stumble back in shock as he yelled,

"D-D-Don't.. t-touch me!"

Se-mi scoffed as she took a step closer to Jungkook which caused Yn to immediately get up and stand in front of Jungkook then she gently grabbed his hand which seemed to help him calm down,

"Jungkook let's go... we need to go home."

Yn said softly and he started nodding then smiled when she kissed his cheek,

"Y-Yeah.. o-okay.. let's go home baby."

Yn smiled as she grabbed his hand and walked out out the the shop with him, Se-mi looking mad as she did so which caused Yn to smirk.

- At the house -

3:45 pm
Yn's P.O.V
I looked at Jungkook carefully as we say down on th floor, "Jungkook-"

"Yn... please be quiet."

I felt a bit hurt that he said that but I nodded as I leaned back in the couch and stayed quiet.

After about 45 minutes, Jungkook gently held my hand as he looked at me softly said,

"P-Please.. don't ssay anything.. just listen."

I nodded as I squeezed his hand reassuring him that I wouldn't eat a word and listen to what he has to say.

"K-Kim Se-mi.. was this girl.. that m-my mother forced me to become friendss with.. and.. when I was younger.. m-my mother would always.. go out and sshe wouldn't come back until later.. and whenever sshe came back home alone.. sshe.. she would.. beat me with the b-bottle in her hand.. I still have the cuts on my arms...a-and.."

He paused and I felt him tense up as his hand stiffened, I gently nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck which calm him down as he slowly continued,

"SShe.. she would come home really late.. around 2 or 3.. and sshe sometimes bring someone back with her and they would...um.. do dirty stuff...but I always wore my headphones when sshe came home with.. someone.."

I nodded, taking everything in while he paused again and gulped nervously, I saw that his eyes began to water and that's when I spoke up,

"O-Okay, kookie I think that's eno--"

"No--"

"Jungkook--"

"No, I-I want to tell you.. you need to know."

He said loudly as turned his head and made eye contact with me, I nodded and sighed as I gently placed my hand on his cheek and wiped his tears, I felt him lean into my touch as I started stroking his cheek gently.

After he finished crying, he continued with his story,

"When I first met Se-mi.. sshe was really mean. At first sshe called me.. mean names but when she stopped, she started to i-invaded my personal bubble and made me u-uncomfortable. When she would come over to see my mother and I.. s-she wwould... sshe would always.. h-hug me and k-kisss me.. and I d-didn't like that.."

I nodded as I heard him let out a small sigh, I get his attention by clearing my throat and jokingly saying,

"Well.. she must've been a total weirdo to be kissing you all the time."

Jungkook turned to me and gave me a puzzled look as he said, "But.. you kiss me all the time--"

"Well.. yeah but.. that's different. I'm your girlfriend, Se-mi.. is the weirdo." I said defensively which cause him to giggle as he kissed my cheek, "You're the best Ynie."

I smiled as I shook my head, "Well I wouldn't say the besssttt... but I am--"

"Ynie is the best." Jungkook says in a serious tone and I laughed, "Well if that's the case... Jungkookie is the best too."

I smiled and got up from the floor, "Come on baby, get up." I say softly as I hold Jungkook's hand,

"Where are we going?"

"We're going on a date. Let's go." I say happily as he got up, "but we just got home-"

"Pleaseee..." I begged slightly but he wasn't having it as he shook his head, wanting to stay home.

"Rock  paper, scissors?" I suggested and he nodded happily.

"Rock, paper, scissors shoot!" I shouted and I picked Scissors while Jungkook picked... paper.

"Ha, I win--"
"No, again."
"Hey, that's not fair! I already won--"
"Again!"
"Fine but this is the last time."

I say softly and he nods a he raises his hands up and I do the same, "Rock, paper, scissors shoot!" I shouted and I picked rock this time while Jungkook picked.. scissors.

"I win again--"
"No, one more time?"
"But Kookie-"
"Pleasseeee.."

I nodded as I raised my hands up and so did he, "Rock, paper, scissors shoot!"
I shouted as I picked.. paper and Jungkook also picked.. paper.

"Stop copying me."
"I'm not."
"Yes you are, you picked paper--"
"N-No YOU picked paper, so YOU stole my move--"
"Jungkook I didn't steal your move--"
"Yes you did-"
"No I didn't-"
Yes you did--"
"No I didn't-"
"Yes you did--"
"No I didn't-"
"Yes I did--"
"No I didn't--"
"No I didn't--"
"Yes I did--"

Jungkook starts laugh in victory as I fell into his trap causing me to pout and playfully tackle him down on the floor which causes him to laugh even more as he says,

"You're a sore loser."

"Oh.. so now I'm the loser?" I asked and he nodded so I start ticking him which causes him to start squealing as he starts to try and wiggle away from me but fails and after a while, I get off of him and lay down next to him.

"Thank you for always making me feel better... I-I  know it's hard..to deal with someone like m-me---"

I pouted as I quickly grabbed his face and kissed him slowly, catching him off guard as I cut him off, then I feel him slowly kiss me back and after we pull away, I gently grab his face and start kissing him all over, his forehead, his ears, his nose, his cheek, his lips, his chin, and his jawline.

He gently puts his hands on my cheeks, stopping me as he quietly asks, "What are you doing?"

I smiled as I gently grab his hands into mine and nuzzled my forehead against his and say,

"I'm trying to make you feel better. Is it working?"

He laughs at me as he shakes his head then pulls me into a tight hug causing me to squeal at first as I want expecting it.. then he said,

"You being here with me will always make me feel better."

"No matter what?" I asked feeling uncertain and he nodded reassuringly as he looked into my eyes and gently said,

"No matter what, that's a promise."

-------------------------------------------

Quick A/N: Have you guys noticed that Kookie's speech is getting better? 👀👀👀👀👀