- Chapter 6 -

- 1 month later -

Narrator's P.O.V
As Jungkook and Yn grew closer as friends, their feelings for each other grew as well but Jungkook didn't want Yn to know, as he was scared that she would reject him and leave him so he kept his mouth shut.. until that one morning.

Tuesday
6:35 am
Taehyung's P.O.V
The boys and I finally had enough, we noticed how Jungkook and Yn acted with each other at school and afterschool sometimes so we came up with a plan. We would put letters in both of their lockers and wait for them to meet in the spot we picked, then they'd have to confess, I mean that's how romance works right?

Anyways, the boys and I decided to write the letters now but it's really hard to copy Yn's handwriting, in the end Namjoon was the one to write everything out. "Alright, now when it hits lunch time.. Jimin and you are going to put these into their lockers, just say that you'll go to the bathroom." I nod and smile as Jimin chuckles. "I can't wait to finally see them together!" He says and everyone nods and cheers at the plan. We all continued talking about Jungkook and Yn when we hear Jungkook's door open and him walking down the stairs. Jimin and I hid the letters in our backpacks and closed them as Jungkook looks at all of us confused, "Hey baby bro, what are you doing up so early? I ask and mentally slapped myself. Jungkook always wakes up early and gets ready.. and here I am questioning his morning routine.

He stares at Jimin's bag then mine then Jimin's then back at mine and asks "W-Why are you guyss.. up so early? You two.. aalwayss.. wake up l-late." I laugh nervously as Namjoon cuts in and smiles "Well.. you know! The early bird gets the worm haha!" He says and Jungkook says "Y-You are wrongg...  Hyung.." "What?" Namjoon asks him and Jungkook replies "N-Not all birdsss eat w-worms." "N-No Kookie.. that's just a-" Namjoon says but Jungkook continues "Blue Jayss.. for example eat a-acorns, nutsss.. or seeds. A-Although they'll also eat otherr.. creatures too, l-like caterpillars, g-grasshoppers or beetles. I-It's Red Robinss.. that eat e-earthworms. They're also k-knownn.. to eat caterpillars, snailss, grasshoppers, t-termites and crickets. I like the R-Red Robinss because... they k-kill those ugly spiders and eat them upp... P-Pigeons eat berriess, seeds, snails and they're a-also knownn... for eating earthworms t-too. So only a ssmall.. percentage of birds a-actually.. eatt worms, the r-rest of them eat-t---" "Kookie! Um.. the boys and I had an idea!" Jin says interrupting him and Jungkook pouts as he didn't get to finish his statement about birds, while Hoseok was glad that he stopped talking about all the gross stuff birds had to eat. Jungkook hummed in reply and Jin continued "We want Y/N to come over for dinner!"

Narrator's P.O.V
Jungkook stared at the floor and nodded his head happily then started to clap his hand together in excitement. He loved it whenever Yn came over, she always made him feel comfortable and welcomed...
he felt normal with her.

He happily ate breakfast that Jin made him while everyone else got their things ready. Jungkook picked up his spoon which he had his whole hand wrapped around because, that was the way he felt comfortable holding it. He wasn't allowed to use chopsticks without adult supervision, so since everyone was getting ready he ate with a spoon, different he knows but still manageable. After he ate, the boys all tried to convince to him get into the car outside but Jungkook insisted on walking to school today, to which some complained about at first but they all agreed after Jungkook stated; "F-Family suppose to sstay.. t-togetherr."

As they were walking, they hear someone running then falling, "Ow!" the girl yelped and Jungkook knew that voice anywhere. He had stopped walking and turned around, almost running to Yn while the others followed him. "Y-You okay?" He asks as he holds his hand out to her and was relieved when she nodded. "Ha, y-yeah. Well you know me.. I'm always super clumsy." Yn said and quickly changed the topic when she realized that everyone was walking, "Wait.. why are you guys all walking? I mean you normally ride the car, right? Oh no, did it break down?" She asks and Jin answered "No, we all felt like a nice walk would do us some good-" He stopped midway.. when he felt an egg hit him on the head and ruin his hair. Everyone turned around to see who threw that and it was none other than Jackson and his gang of friends. Yoongi was the first one to emerge from the group and face him, he glared at Jackson as he was holding another egg "Ha, sorry! I meant to hit that retard... but I guess I just missed." Yoongi started to walk up to him but was stopped by Hoseok and Namjoon. "Don't do anything in front of Jungkook." Namjoon whispers and Yoongi nods, turning around back to Jungkook. "Kookie?" He asked gently then smiled when he saw that Yn had already covered his ears, so he only heard the egg crack on Jin's head.. good. He didn't need to hear anything else.

After telling Yn to cross the street with Jungkook and get to school, Jackson eyed Yn as she pulled on Jungkook's hand, explaining that they'll see the boys later and that they needed to get to class or they would be late. Jungkook went with her after saying bye to the others and held Yn hand tightly as he felt a set of eyes lurking on him.
But as long as Yn was with him, he felt safe.

Yoongi's P.O.V
I watched with everyone else as Yn and Jungkook walked off hand in hand across the street and smirked at the look at Jackson's face. I knew he had a crush on Yn, I knew it but not because he said it out loud but because it fucking obvious! I mean that guy practically drools over her when he thinks no one's looking but I always keep my eyes on him, just in case he tries to pull anything on us or on Jungkook. As he continued staring at them, I cleared my throat and asked "Are you done staring or can we go somewhere will less people so I can kick your ass? Oh and this time, I am not holding back." I say as I pull out my switchblade into view from my jacket pocket.
This was going to be fun.

1st period
Yn's P.O.V
I looked at the door as the students were coming in, and still no sign of Yoongi or Namjoon. What could be taking them so long..
I get pulled out my thoughts when Jungkook nervously holds my hand tightly, I look over at him and he pouts then frowns. I gently ran my hand through his hair to calm him down and surprisingly it worked, he gave a small smile before we both looked at the door again.

- 45 minutes later -

After what felt like forever, they both showed up with bruised faces and bandaged up hands and arms. 'What happened?' I wondered as I heard Namjoon explain that they got into an accident on the way here but that they're okay now. Jungkook and I stared at then for a while before putting our attention back into the lesson.
This day so far has been really crazy.