- Chapter 1 -

Narrator's P.O.V
7:35 am
Jungkook was currently sitting down on his bed, looking out his window at the bird family in a nearby tree. He'd always liked to take pictures of them or draw them when they were all together but since it was early in the morning, he just watched them. He hardly bat an eye when he heard the sound of footsteps running all around the house as his brothers had woken up late while he was already dressed up with his backpack in his lap.

You see Jungkook always stuck to the same routine when it came to school:

- At 5:00 he would wake up and start fixing his bed and usually tidy up his room (if it needed it)
- At 5:30 he would take a shower. (Since he's the only one who has a bathroom in his room.)
- At 6 he would be out of the shower and start to get dressed.
- At 6:30 he would make sure everything he needs is in his backpack.
- At 7 he would wait patiently in his room until one of the boys called him to come out of his room.
- And at 7:30 he and the boys will have breakfast together in the dining room.

But today was not one of those days, it seems like the boys have their own routines. (If you can even call it that.) And it's always different:
Around 7, Tae and Jimin are the last ones to wake up and Namjoon and Hoseok normally wake up when Jin and Yoongi tell them too. (Sometimes they don't)
And everyone takes turns using the bathroom, of course they can use Jungkook's but they don't want to disturb him. So there's always alot of yelling in the house, like a lot.
And he'd always have to cover his ears because.... well.. his older hyungs curse a lot. (Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin) but other than that, living with them is okay.

Yoongi's P.O.V
As the boys and I started getting ready, I quickly realized that none of us have eaten yet, shit. I checked the time and shouted to the boys from mine and Jin's room, "GUYS, WE NEED TO EAT BEFORE WE LEAVE!". I heard groans and sighs as Namjoon and Jimin come walking up to me as I put my stuff in my bag "Can't we just eat at school?" Namjoon asked and Jimin nodded "Yeah, I mean we're already late-" "Jungkook doesn't like eating at school, you know he doesn't like school food." I say in a serious tone as I left them alone and made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

Every morning Jin and I make Jungkook and the others breakfast, as we know that Jungkook would rather got hungry all day then eat anything from the school cafeteria. But it's not his fault, you see, during 6th grade we had finally convinced Jungkook that school food isn't as bad as he thought and he happily got his tray with food and we all sat together. One of our old friends now enemy, Jackson, put a fake spider in Jungkook's spaghetti when he wasn't looking and before any of us could warn him about it, he had took and huge spoonful and put it in his mouth then immediately spit it out all over the table and had a meltdown right then and there. And as Jimin and Taehyung calmed him down, the boys and I took him outside and taught him a lesson, and from that day we no longer considered him or his other friends as our friends.

Anyways, Jin and I were starting to make breakfast when we heard the others start complaining in the living room. "Can you guys hurry up?!" Namjoon asks and Jin yelled at him saying "If you fucking complain one more time, you're not eating!", I rolled my eyes and said "One of you go get Jungkook." Hoseok nodded and walked upstairs to Jungkook's room.

Hoseok's P.O.V
I made my way towards Jungkook's room and slowly opened the door. I smiled as I saw him looking out the window at the birds, I walked towards him and stopped at the edge of his bed. "Hey Kookie, Yoongi Hyung and Jin Hyung say it's time to come down for breakfast. Come on, everybody's waiting." I say cheerfully as I hold out my hand, waiting for him to hold it. After about a minute or so, he doesn't reply and that's when I look at the clock, realizing that it's already 7:45. "I know we're really late on breakfast.. so the boys and I probably aren't going to eat here-"

"K-Kookie no eat s-school food....ugly s-spiders inside.." he whispers as he looks at me for a moment then down at his hands.

I froze at his words, I keep forgetting Jungkook has really great memory.. so he remembers the accident like it happened yesterday. I smiled "Kookie, I promise you don't have to eat school food. Jin and Yoongi hyung made you breakfast and lunch too plus they added a dessert too. Kookie likes desserts." I say happily as I saw him smile a little "Kookie likes desserts." He says repeating me and I laugh and nod when I hear Jin calling for us as he walks up the stairs.

Seokjin's P.O.V
I checked the time and decide to check on them as they should've been down here by now. As I make my way towards Jungkook's room and slowly open the door, I see Jungkook playing with his bunny stuff animal and Hoseok watches him. "Alright you two, come downstairs. Kookie, I made you breakfast, come on." I say as I stand next to Hoseok. He stays quiet until he lifts up his little pink bunny and asks "C-Can Cooky come to school too?" I shake my head and he frowns. "Sorry buddy but Cooky needs to stay here, you know the rules-" "But I wants Cooky to come with me.." he says as he holds the stuffed animal to his chest, and Hoseok is about to say something, when Namjoon speaks up from the doorway "Sorry little bunny, Cooky can't come to school with you, he needs to stay home where he's safe. You know those mean teachers will take him away from you if they see him out. So it's better to leave him here, okay bunny?"

After a moment, Jungkook nods sadly and places Cooky back in his spot before getting up and walking downstairs with Namjoon as Hoseok and I follow behind him. After Jungkook ate breakfast, we all immediately got in my car and got to school.
We're like 5 minutes late once we make it inside our classrooms but none of us mind as we sit down in any desk in the back and started our day.
.
.
.
.
.

Class schedule (First period)
Jimin and Hoseok - Math

Jin and Taehyung- Science

Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook - History