- Chapter 57 -

A/N: IM SORRRYYYYYY MY LOVELY READERS BUT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE ADDING SOME ExTrAa DRAMA.. 👀

And for those of you who are probably like "Wtf?! Why would YN say that? She should apologize--"
I added her saying all of those things for the drama (obviously) and for the fact that this is MY story and I can do whatever the fuck I want. (I'm just joking 😂) No but seriously, I wanted the readers (YOU GUYS) to see how things have been going for our girl YN from her persective. Because it's true, she can't gain her memories back quickly and before y'all get scientific on me about memory loss and shit... HOL UP!

Again.. this MY story andddd...  honestly... honestlyyy...  I LOVE this couple so much like they my OTP! So don't think I hate YN or JUNGKOOK because I DON'T.

Let's be real.. COUPLES ARGUE AND (sometimes) BREAK UP!

JUNGKOOK and YN are THAT couple.

And plus... they're both 16 years old like come on guyss.. they were going to break up at some point in the story anyways.. and it just happened to be in Chapter 56.

I hope y'all understand what I'm trying to get across and please don't hate me 🥺

I'm just trying to give y'all a good story, so I'm sorry if it sucks 😭😭😭

Okayyyyy... let's get back into this... CHAPTER 57 LET'SSSS GET ITTT!!! 🤠🤠🤠🤠

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's P.O.V
After about an hour, Jungkook finally came home and all the boys sighed in relief as they ran towards him and hugged him,

But when they all got a good look at him.. they knew something bad had happened although they didn't want to ask..

That was until Yoongi broke the silence.

"Hey Kook.. how did the date with Yn go-"

"S-She... She b-broke u..up.. with mmme."

Feeling their hearts all break at the fragile sight of their baby brother, the boys said nothing as they gently brought Jungkook into for a tight group hug and the only thing that could be heard throughout the house were Jungkook's sobs as the boys held him close to them.

- 2 hours later -

After Jungkook's breakdown, he locked himself in his room and the boys had begun to worry about him as he hasn't eaten ever since then,

"Maybe we should check on him.. again?" Hoseok asked carefully as there was a strong tension in the dining room as everyone was eating.

"No, we're not going to bother him again. If he wants to be alone then we should leave him alone." Jimin says quietly as he picks at his food.

After a moment of silence, Taehyung suggested;
"We could talk to Yn.. and ask her why--"

"Oh come on it's obvious WHY she did that.. she doesn't remember him or us.. and who knows.. maybe what she did was the best for all of us for n-"