- Chapter 28 -

- Monday morning -
Narrator's P.O.V
As Yn and the others made it to school earlier than they all excepted, they had time to hang out on the rooftop and have somewhat of a decent breakfast,

Namjoon ate cut up peices of apples, oranges, and strawberries. (He cut everything up by himself using a plastic knife),
Seokjin ate a Egg fried rice with a bottle of water,
Hoseok had a Strawberry and banana smoothie,
Jimin ate vanilla icecream with sprinkles,
Taehyung ate a hamburger with a coke cola,
and lastly, Jungkook and Yn shared a peanut butter and banana sandwich. (Jungkook made it all by himself. 😌)

But Yoongi.. wasn't eating anything at all.

This worried Jungkook who seemed to be the only one concerned about this until Yn spoke up and asked, "Yoongi.. why aren't you eating?"

This caused the boys to stop what they were doing and also look at him worriedly, which in turn caused Yoongi to scoff as he said coldly,

"I'm not hungry." and with that he crossed his arms as he sighed.

Jungkook and Yn looked at each other before nodding and pulling out a big container from Jungkook's backpack.

A few days ago, Seokjin bought watermelon for everyone and while everyone was still asleep, Jungkokk woke up early and cut up as much peices of watermelon as he could and placed them in a bug container, just in case one of his brothers didn't have anything to eat.

But Yoongi shook his head and sat further away from everyone.

This caused Jungkook to feel sad and upset.. then he started crying.

This made Yn upset as she carefully took the container from Jungkook while Jimin and Taehyung comforted him.. and she went over to where Yoongi was sitting and pulled his ear tightly while whispering harshly so the others wouldn't hear,

"Ow! Hey what the fuc--"

"Jungkook made this for you and he didn't have too but he did because that's how sweet he is, now you take this and better eat all of it or I swear I'll shove every single peice down your throat!"

Yoongi glared at her then playfully shoved her as he rolled his eyes and quickly took the container from Yn who smiled and handed Yoongi a fork, which he immediately took and began to eat the cut up pieces of watermelon.

Yn smiled happily as she sat down next to Jungkook again and told his the good news which caused Jungkook to smile while wiping his tears away, "See baby, he's eating it. Everything's okay now." Yn said and Jungkook nodded then got up to sit down next to Yoongi, who smiled and gently ruffled his baby brother's hair.

Meanwhile the boys looked at Yn and Namjoon asked, "What in the world did you say to make him eat all that?"

"I just said that Jungkook was crying and he took it." Yn said with a smirk knowing full well that what she said was a lie, to which the others nodded and continued eating.

Although after a few minutes, Seokjin got curious and asked loudly,

"But seriously, what's up with you Yoongi? Is something wrong?"

Yoongi gulped nervously causing Jungkook to immediately hold his hand in comfort, then he said softly,

"I've been playing the piano in music class and well.. the teacher said that I was really good and he recommended that I try out for this year's school talent show."