- Chapter 4 -

Yn' P.O.V
As I sat next to Jungkook in class, I tried to stay quiet and avoid him but I turn to him and say quietly "Jungkook.. I'm still really sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to-" "L-Leave me.. aalone." He says bluntly cutting me off. I nodded and stayed quiet throughout the rest of the lesson.

- After class -

"Jungkook.. I'm sorry I scared you yesterday. I only want to be your friend-" I start to say but he shouts at me.

"N-No! Jungkook don'tt want nnew friendsss!"

I watched him run out of the classroom with his brothers following him out, leaving me in the classroom. I sighed "I just wanted to be friends.." I whispered as I also left the classroom.

Yoongi's P.O.V
"-Butt whatt if sheee hurtss mme." Jungkook saying as he explains the difficult situation he's in. "So, you do want to be friends with her but you're scared that she'll hurt you the same way you're other friends had in middle school?" he doesn't answer me and instead holds my hand tighter. I nodded and looked over at Namjoon who was on Jungkook's left side. "Hm, Kookie.. can you maybe give her a chance? I mean she gave you a new pencil, and you still haven't opened the present she gave you." He says and I nod as Jungkook whispers "C-Can youu...maybeee give h-herr.. a c-chancee.." We took that as his answer as we chuckled, he was so adorable. "Just think about it, okay bunny?" I tell him and he nods at me as we kept walking to our next class.

- Timeskip to Jungkook's bedroom -

Narrator's P.O.V
As Jungkook got dresses out of his clothes and into his pajamas, he sat down on his bed and stared at the present the girl gave him which was on his desk and he debated on whether or not he should open it. As he was thinking, Jimin came in and sat next to him. "So you still haven't opened it Kook?" He asks and got no response so he continued "Yoongi and Namjoon told me what happened at school. It's okay if you want to friends with her, it's good to make new friends." He says softly as Jungkook continues to stare at the present. After a moment, Jungkook blurts out "C-Calll brotherss... I want themm here.." Jimin nods, gets up and quietly closes his bedroom door then processed to bang on everyone's else's doors very loudly and getting complaints from everyone.

After about 5 minutes no one came so Jungkook shouted for them;
"Yoonie!"
"Jinnie!"
"JooJoo!"
"Jiminie!"
"Hoseokie!"
"Taehyungie!"

He waited awhile before hearing everyone run up the stairs in a slight panic with Jin opening the door first as the others landed on top of him. "K-Kookie.. cover your ears." Jin said and Jungkook did.

Jin's P.O.V
"ALL OF YOU GET THE FUCK OFF ME NOW OR NO ONE IS EATING TONIGHT!" I shout and one by one they all start to get up and apologize. "Sorry Hyung.." Yoongi says and I nod as everyone else also says sorry. I turn to face Jungkook and gently remove his hands from his ears, and ask "Is something wrong bunny?" he doesn't respond and only points at the present that girl gave him before holding his pink stuffed bunny close to his chest. "You're scared to open it? Do you think it might be a trap?" I ask again and he nods. "Scaredd she'sss.. g-gonna hurt mee." He says in a low tone and explains to everyone about the situation again.

I nod and pick up the present causing Jungkook to freak out. "N-No.. don't openn... it Jinnie!" I gently shook it and asked "Why not koo?" He stay quiet for a moment before saying "Uglyy s-spiders.. insidee.."

The others and I nod before Yoongi takes the present from my hands harshly and faces Jungkook. "Kookie.. what if Yoonie opens the present? Yoonie can go outside and open the present and when it's safe, I'll bring it to you." He says in a calm tone as Jungkook looks at him with wide eyes "Y-Yoonie.. open the presenttt?.." He asks causing Yoongi to smile one of his rare gummy smiles while nodding. "Yoonie open the present." He says reassuringly and Jungkook smiles his bunny smile and claps his hands happily.

Yoongi's P.O.V
"I'll be right back Kookie." I say as I leave the room with the present and close the door behind me. I gently place the present on the ground in front of me and start to take off the wrapping, I decided to not rip off the bow and just leave it on the wrapping paper as I know Jungkook likes bows. Anyways I carefully open the box and look inside to see it contain; a pink letter, a necklace with a star attached, a drawing of a bunny, 7 keychains each with different animals, 7 pencils with 7 mini notebooks all different colors and 7 lollipops. I pick up the letter and read it carefully;

Dear Kook.. or Jungkook I should say,

I'm really sorry that I upset you today. I know you must've felt uncomfortable with me staring at you and I know it was a dumb idea but I just wanted to.. see how you act to maybe get to know you better. Anyways.. I noticed that you have only 4 key chains of little animals instead of 7. I wonder, did you lose the other 3? If so.. I hope my keychains make you happy. I really do want to be your friend.. and I know it'll take sometime but I hope that become friends soon well.. if you want to that is..

- Lee Yn

I look at the gifts and the letter then carry the box back to Jungkook as the others look at me. I take out the letter and look at Jungkook, "Kookie, Yn write you a letter.. and don't worry there's no spiders in here-" "Yn.." he mumbles and I nod as I clear my throat. "I'm going to read you the letter okay?" He mumbles in reply and I start to read the letter.

After I read the letter, the guys surrounded the box as they took out the other items.
"The key chains look so cute!" Hoseok cheers and the other agree with him. Jungkook stares at his pink key chain in thought.

I looked at Jungkook and say "Kookie, do you like your present-" "Kookie

I looked at Jungkook and say "Kookie, do you like your present-" "Kookie.. say s-sorry.. kookie give Y-Yn a.. chancee." He says and we all smile proud of his decision.

7:30 pm
Narrator's P.O.V
Later that day Jungkook took off his 4 old keychains and put hen on his desk while he grabbed all 7 keychains and placed them on his backpack. Then he gently taped the letter on the wall above his desk and smiled at the thought of becoming friends with Yn. 'I hope she doesn't hurt me..' He thought as he turned off the light and went to sleep.