- Chapter 67 -

- The next morning -

Saturday - 7:57 am
Narrator's P.O.V
As Jungkook woke up for breakfast the next morning, he did his daily routine and once he was ready, he carefully walked downstairs but was surprised to see that all the boys were sitting in the living room, they were talking but stopped as soon as Jungkook walked down the last step.

All the boys stared at each other for a moment, before Namjoon said calmly;

"Hey kookie, come here. There's something that we need to talk about."

Thinking that he was in trouble, he hesitantly asked;

"A-Am.. I.. inn.. troubble?"

The boys laughed as they shook their heads at him,

"No of course not buddy, we just wanna talk. Come here."

Yoongi says softly as he smiles at Jungkook and this makes Jungkook smile back as he went over to them and sat inbetween Namjoon and Taehyung.

After a moment, Seokjin asked;

"Who's Chloe?"

Jungkook was taken a back by that question, how did they know about her?

"N-No.. oone.."

Jungkook answered nervously which made the boys sigh as Taehyung said;

"Don't lie to us Jungkook, we barley found out about her ourselves."

"Yeah, why did we have to hear from someone else when you could've told us.."

Jimin adds and Namjoon puts a hand on Jungkook's shoulder and quietly says;

"Listen Jungkook, we just want to know what's going on... we want to help you Bunny."

Listening to everyone, Jungkook silently nodded as he quietly said;

"Chloe is a girl who has the same classes as me but I don't want to talk to her or be around her. She makes me feel really uncomfortable... and recently she's been leaving notes in my locker.. and I don't know what to do..."

Nodding, the boys all started to give out their advice to their little brother;

"You could tell the Principal or call the Police and report a stalking and harassment claim." Namjoon said and Yoongi and Hoseok agreed with him.

"Or you could just tell her to leave you alone-" Jimin said bit Taehyung cut him off;

"Like that would ever work."

"Alright, guys enough. Look Jungkook... try doing what Jimin said and if that doesn't work, well report her to the principal, okay?"

Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded as he mumbled;

"O-Okay.."

"Good, now that's settled. Let's go eat, come on guys."