- Chapter 18 -

Narrator's P.O.V
After the confrontation during lunch, the boys waited for Jungkook and Yn afterschool as they all talked about what they saw happen between Jungkook and Jackson.

"What do you think he was getting at?" Jimin asked and the others looked at him, "What do you mean?" Hoseok asked and before he could reply Yoongi said,

"That bastard called him bunny. Only WE can call him bunny."

The others nodded as they hummed in response as they all thought the same thing;

What is Jackson's motive?

"Enough about this, Jungkook and Yn are coming over here." Namjoon says as he gestures towards Jungkook and Yn holding hands and laughing at something.

"Hey baby bunny, how was your day?" Yoongi asked once the couple stopped in front of them causing Yn to look at them then at Jungkook who merely shrugged as he started talking about his day.

As the group started walking home, Jungkook gently squeezed Yn's hand causing her to smile as she looked at him, "Something wrong bunny?" she whispered causing Jungkook to immediately stop walking and slightly glare at her as he whispered in her ear,

"D-Don't call.. mme thatt.."

Yn nodded and lightly kissed his forehead then his cheek which seemed to help him calm him down as he kissed her cheek in return and continued walking while gently squeezing her hand.
Yn knew better than to push a situation more than it needed and if Jungkook didn't like her doing something, then she just wouldn't do it.

Besides, Jungkook was always honest with her so if he had something to tell her, he would tell her privately.

As the group were about a block way from home, Jungkook stopped walking which caused Yn to also stop walking, and said;

"C-Can Yn sleepp over?"

The boys nearly broke their necks as they all quickly turned around and saw that Jungkook was serious, Namjoon asked;

"Why? This request seems sudden-"

"I-It's not. We.. wwere talkingg about.. iit as we wwere walking oout of s-school to mmeet with.. yyou all near... the sschool gate." Jungkook said seriously and Yn nodded.

The boys all looked at each other then back at Jungkook, they knew that Yn was responsible and that the two wouldn't do... anything.. but Seokjin shook his head as he didn't want them to have a sleepover now and said,
"No, I'm sorry Kookie but now's not a good time."

"B-But.. Hyung-"

"I said No, Jungkook."

Suddenly there was nothing but silence.. as Jungkook glared at his Hyungs.
He knew that Seokjin didn't mean it when he said no.
He knew that the boys only wanted to talk about what happened during lunch.
He knew they were there watching him talk to Jackson. He knew that they were listening in.
He knew that Yn was the one that sent them but even if she hadn't, he knew full well that the boys would've followed him anyways.

He may be Autistic but he wasn't as dumb as everyone thought he was.

Jungkook sighed as he slowly let go of Yn's hand and walked up to his Hyungs, causing them to all face him with a serious expressions on each of their faces.. but.. they never could they have expected what Jungkook was going to say to them next nor how Jungkook was going to say it to them...

With his hands in his jacket pocket, Jungkook said;

"Jackson still has it. He hides it by covering it up with his red sweater and blue long sleeved shirt.. but I still saw it."

He was talking about the bracelet.

The boys were shocked as they stared at him in disbelief, Jungkook had spoken in a clear and full sentence without stuttering.

Noticing this, Jungkook smirked as rolled his eyes playfully while Yn walked up behind him and kissed his cheek causing him to start smiling as he knew that she was proud of him.

But before any of the boys could ask him about his improved speech, Yn said,

"Isn't he great? I've been helping him improve everyday afterschool and sometimes during our study sessions in the library. He's such a fast learner and his sentences are getting better and better each time. I'm so proud of him, go ahead baby.. say something else."
Yn said encouragingly as she excitedly held his hand causing Jungkook to start blushing and get nervous as he wanted to look cool in front of Yn but all that went out the window when she started acting adorable.

"I-I.. l-love you." He said softly causing himself to laugh as he grew more and more nervous around Yn, which caused her to giggle and nuzzle her face close to his as she gently intertwined their hands together, which he knew was her way of saying, 'I love you too.'

"H-How long have you guys been studying together?" Namjoon asked and Jimin quickly asked, "How many words can you say clearly?"
"Are there words you're having trouble with?" Hoseok asked and soon everyone started asking a million questions which caused Jungkook to blush and get even more nervous.

Although after those questions were answered, Yoongi cleared his throat and looked at Jungkook with a serious expression on his face as he said,

"So.. Jackson still has it after all this time?"

- Timeskip to everyone inside the house -

After Seokjin and the others agreed that Yn could sleep over, she immediately called her father and he reluctantly agreed after some begging, which annoyed her father and he ended the call.

"Yn can you help me in the kitchen?" Seokjin asked as he saw that she put her head on Jungkook's shoulder as they sat down on the couch. Jungkook pouted cutely after he heard this causing Yn to laugh as she kiss his cheek and got up to help Jin, "Sure but wait!" she said and quickly grabbed the tv remote.

"What movie do you wanna see Koo?" She asked and he slowly started rocking back and forth in thought then he smiled as he excitedly said,

"B-Bambi! Bambi!"

Yn smiles and nods as she turns on the tv, after that she went into the kitchen and helped Jin with dinner.

After the movie finished, Seokjin and Yn called everyone to the table and they all ate dinner together.

Overall, dinner went well and soon the couple were sat down in the living room and were giving a whole list of rules before bedtime.

Then after all that, the couple said their good nights to everyone and went into Jungkook's room where they had their sleepover.