- Chapter 2 -

Namjoon's P.O.V
I frowned as I saw that the seat next to Jungkook was empty. I was hoping atleast somebody would sit next to him but so far nobody. Yoongi and I shared the same expression as we saw Jungkook take out his pencil case and start to take his things out neatly, placing them next to each other and making sure they were all in order. He stopped and looked upset at something but neither Yoongi or I could tell what it was. As the class started and the teacher was talking, we all turned out heads to a loud knock on the door and the next thing we see is a girl clumsily walk in and apologizing for being late.

Yn's P.O.V
Great, I bumped into a students desk while walking in and know everyone is staring at me. I quickly apologized to the guy for bumping into his desk. "I-I'm really sorry-" "Don't worry about it cutie, no harm done." the guy said and I nodded awkwardly. I hate it whenever guys gave me a nickname, it makes me uncomfortable.
"Ah, everyone please welcome our new student, Lee Yn. Make her feel welcome." He says and I smile and wave to everyone then I bow "Thank you for having me, please take care of me." I say and everyone smiles and welcomes me. "Now Yn you can sit down next to.. um that retard in the back-" he says but gets cut off by another boy saying loudly "His name is Jeon Jungkook and he's not a retard!" "Mr. Kim! Sit down this instinct and don't shout at me.. unless you want a detention right now." The teacher says and the guy sits down and I slowly make my way to the back and place my stuff down on my desk. But I think I do it too rough, because the boy's pencils start falling off his desk and I immediately help him out. "I-I'm so sorry, here, let me help you." I say and start to pick up 3 of his pencils while he gets the other 3.

When I hand him the other 3 pencil, he avoids eye contact and continues organizing his things again while I sit down next to him and watch him. "My name is Yn but you already know that, haha." He doesn't reply and I continue "So you're Jungkook? That's a nice name-" I say but then get cut off by a tiny whisper from the boy "N-Need one more pencil." He says while holding 6 number 2 pencils in his hands and looking at me for a moment before looking at his desk. I think for a moment then smile "Kook, lay down your pencils how they were before and I'll get you another pencil." I say and look through my bag for my pencil case.

Narrator's P.O.V
Jungkook froze after he finished putting all the pencils back how they were before and looked back to the girl then looked at his pencils.
Did.. did she just call him Kook?
Nobody calls him that, only his brothers can call him that. This was new.

As he was thinking, the girl placed another pencil right next to the other six and smiled "There now you have 7 pencils. Is 7 your favorite number? You know I really like the number 3, it's like my lucky number." As Yn was about to say something else, Jungkkok looked at his desk and whispered "I-I have 6 brothers." "Oh! And with you, it's 7. So you guys are all together all the time outside of school? That must be nice, you're super lucky Kook!" Y/N says and Jungkook nods quickly and says "A-And with you, it'ssss 7.... you're sssuperr l-luckyy." Jungkook was waiting for her make fun of him or be freaked out but to his surprise.. she smiled and nodded then said "Yes, Kook is really lucky."

He couldn't believe that someone outside of his brothers, thought he was.. so normal. She didn't ask to sit away from him all period, she didn't make fun of his stutter or when he repeated what she said.. hmm..

'She's.. nice.' Jungkook thinks as he puts his things away in his backpack and heads off to his next class with Yoongi.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you guys enjoyed this!