- Chapter 21 -

Narrator's P.O.V
After Yn watched the boys walk away and leave the halls, she turned towards Jungkook who smiled at her and asked, "Let's ggo.. get your book?"

But Yn only stared at him and smiled warmly causing Jungkook to start blushing.
It made his heart beat like a drum when she looked at him like that, especially when she was giving him one of her beautiful smiles.

"Umm....B-Baby--" Jungkook started saying but was quickly cut off when Yn suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck.. and kissed him slowly.

Jungkook was shocked at first by her sudden action but after a moment he slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back.

Their kiss lasted for a few seconds before Yn gently pulled back... and Jungkook had started to lean forward as he wanted another kiss from her.

However, before Yn had pulled away from the kiss, she opened her eyes slightly and out of the corner of her eye... she saw that girl with her phone facing her and Jungkook.
What the hell is she doing?!
She must be recording them.

Yn rolled her eyes at the girl then she noticed that Jungkook still had his eyes closed as he rested his forehead against hers, most likely waiting for another kiss from her and she suddenly smirked as she thought, 'If it's a show you want... then a show you're going to get bitch.'

Yn gently cupped Jungkook's face and pulled him closer to her, causing their noses to practically be touching as she softly whispered, "Jungkook-ah.. I love you so much."

Yn's sudden actions caused Jungkook to be bit nervous as this was all different to him and things were changing drastically.

He had never been this close with Yn before.. but for the first time in his life... he was okay with things changing. As long as he was with Yn, he felt... safe, complete and absolutely.. normal.

"I-I love you Ynie... more than you ccould ever imagine."

Yn smiled at his words as she closed her eyes and began to kiss him, she felt herself blushing as she felt him start to kiss her back, then she tilted her head a bit to the side, deepening the kiss and gently started to run her hands through his hair slightly messing it up while Jungkook held her tighter by her waist as he was enjoying the kiss.

After about a minute, the two pulled back and gently nuzzled noses while holding each other tightly, by this time the mysterious girl had already left, leaving the couple alone in the halls.

Realizing that they were alone, Jungkook blushed and pulled away from Yn slightly embarrassed causing her to give him a puzzled look before smirking and gently kissing his cheek as she asked, "More kisses honey?"

He looked at her nervously as he stuttered out,
"Y-Yes--- N-N-No! Uhh.. N-No! W-We can't.. We.. n-need to kiss-- EAT! W-We.. We nneed t-to eat k-kiss-- kunck! W-We havve to g-go eat k-kunck! No, l-l-lunch! W-We're goingg to mmiss lunch..."

Yn giggled as she said, "Okay.. we'll go to "kunck" now but first..."
She closed her eyes and leaned in causing Jungkook to happily close his eyes and lean in as well.... but before their lips even touch, Yn quickly pulled back and ran her hands through Jungkook's hair, totally ruining it,  then.. she quickly ran away and yelled;
"Nice hair baby!"

"Ynie!!" Jungkook whined as he started running after her while she ran faster and laughed as he chased her down the halls.

As the two made it onto the rooftop, they ran over to the others and joined them for lunch, "What took you guys so long?" Jimin asked with a smirk on his face and Yn punched his shoulder as she said "The classroom was locked so I couldn't get my book."