- Chapter 81 -

HERE'S A FLUFF CHAPTER COMING YOUR WAY! 😌💜

Narrator's P.O.V
As Jungkook and Yn continued to go along with their little plan, the two talked throughout class and tried to spend as much time together as they could and throughout their talks, they share secrets, laughs and more. They both realized that they needed this as they had started to know more and more about each other as the days passed by.

And soon enough it had been a month since they started to act out their plan and Jungkook thought that now was the perfect moment to actually ask Yn to become his official girlfriend (again).

But this time, it would be even more special.

- After school -

6:30 pm
When school ended, Jungkook and Yn continued to talk as they walked home with the boys and just as Yn was about to suggest that she'll stay so that they'd have a snack inside the house, Jungkook says;

"Do you want me to walk you home?"

His sudden question catches her off guard but then she nods with a slightly disappointed face, as she thought that he would've wanted her to stay, like all the other times they hung out.

"Yeah.. sure."

She says softly and if Jungkook didn't know her better, he would never know that something was wrong, but she does sound a bit hurt which is of course what he intended.

Because she'll never guess what he had planned for her! She's going to so happy once she sees the big surprise he had for her.

As the two walked down the street with their pinky intertwined, they talked all throughout their walked until they finally reached Yn's house. And after saying their goodbyes, Jungkook started his walk back towards his home and that's when he started to work on his big surprise for his beloved Ynie.

First he called Seokjin and the others were huddled around to help their little brother with his "Surprise Proposal" (as he called it) and they were all assigned into teams to get the things he needed.

"Namjoonie Hyung, you and Jin Hyung, are going to go to the store and buy ingredients for-"

"Wait wait wait.. are we both going to cook?"

"Yes... pleaaasssssse."

Jungkook pleaded and Seokjin sighs as Namjoon chuckled and said;

"Alright, alright kook. We'll do that now."

This made Jungkook chuckle in response and then Jimin asked;

"What about the rest of us?"

"Ohh! Jiminie! You and Taetae have to go to store and buy the twinkling lights, a projector and a big white screen."

"And what about Hoseok and I?"

Yoongi asked and Jungkook gasps as he had nearly forgotten the most important thing;

"Yoonie! You and Hoseokie hyung have to go buy a cake and decorate it! It has to be chocolate cake! With candles!"