- Chapter 29 -

5:45 pm
Narrator's P.O.V
As the boys and Yn got inside the house, Seokjin told them that he would get started on lunch while the others stayed in the living room where Namjoon suggested that they all start doing their homework.

After about 20 minutes, Seokjin finished making lunch and called the others to come and eat, and after they were done with the majority of their homework they quickly ran to the table to eat lunch. "Hmm.. smells good Hyung!" Jimin said and Hoseok nodded which caused Seokjin to smile, "Thank you, thank you. Alright now eat up guys."

Yn smiled and bowed as she said, "Thank you for the food Seokjin." Namjoon and the others smiled at Yn's comment then Yoongi said,
"Yn, you say that as if it's the first time your eating here."

Yn and the others laughed then Yn said, "Well.. you know what I mean so shut up.. geez." Yoongi laughed at her and as they all ate and made jokes and overall had a good time together.

When they all finished eating lunch, it was getting late and after declining the offer to stay with them for the night, Yn politely bowed and left the boy's home as she started walking to her own house.

She would have accepted their offer to stay... had her father not been at home, for the past few months now, Yn knew that her father was out drunk somewhere with someone hence why he was never home until 1 am and Yn knew that he wouldn't check up on her so she took the advantage and slept over at the boy's home.

As Yn reached her house, she prayed that her father was asleep or passed out and thankfully he was, even though he was practically never home, he still expects her to be home by a certain hour everyday.

Seeing that her father was passed out, Yn quietly went up to her room and locked the door but then put one of her dresser in front of it, her father can get.. abusive whenever he was drunk and she knew that he was not going to be passed out for very long... so it's better to be safe.

- Meanwhile at the boy's house -

It was 7:15 pm when Yn left and Jungkook had a bad feeling about her walking to her house all the way by herself but she just brushed him off and said that she always walks home but still... he worried a lot. So much in fact, that he started to pace around the living room and his hands started fidgeting nervously.

"Jungkookie.. what's wrong?" Jimin asked with a small smile on his face as he continued, "Yn's walked home lots of times by herself and you weren't as nervous then--"

"Leave him alone Jimin." Taehyung said softly as he observed Jungkook's sudden actions carefully.

Something seems off..

Maybe he was nervous about something else?

Taehyung got up from the couch and decided to tell the others what Jungkook was doing, leaving Jimin to worriedly look at Jungkook as he tried to talked to him but obviously Jungkook wasn't listening to him as he continued pacing faster.

Taehyung's P.O.V
"Hyungs.." I said softly as I entered the dining room, Seokjin looked at me questionably as he picked up our plates, Namjoon and Hoaeok both hummed in response as they cleaned the table and Yoongi looked up from his phone over to me.

"I think there's something wrong with Jungko--" I started but was immediately cut off by Yoongi,

"What did you guys do? Did you guys pull another prank on him? Where's Jimin? He better be with Jungkook or I swear I'll gonna--"

"He IS with Jungkook and no, we didn't prank him-- Look! Jungkook's pacing around the living room and I noticed that each time he paced, he gets faster and he--"

"He paces faster each time?" Namjoon asked and I quickly nodded,

I guess that was all it took because right after I nodded, all of them immediately went into the living room where Jungkook was with Jimin then he sighed as it seemed like he didn't know what else to do.

Narrator's P.O.V

Suddenly... the doorbell rang.

Expecting it to be Yn, Jungkook stopped pacing and was about to open the door when Yoongi immediately stopped him and quietly told him that every person who rings the doorbell isn't Yn, although.. he wasn't wrong to assume that it was her because she did just leave the house.

Jungkook had that nervous feeling come back to him and he held Yoongi's hand for comfort while Yoongi gently patted his back and the two moved away from the door,

Now this person was loudly knocking at the door..

Hoseok was the unfortunately one who took a small peep out the window and saw... Jungkook's mother?!

His face turned pale and he didn't dare turn around to face Jungkook.. so instead, he slowly back up from the window and said sternly,
"Jimin.. Taehyung.. both of you take Jungkook the dining room. Now."

The boys simply nodded and did as Hoseok ordered, they knew better than to question him when he got all serious like that.

After the younger ones left the room, Hoseok quietly motioned for everyone to get back from the door and they met inside the kitchen,
"What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." Seokjin said as he chuckled softly but immediately stopped when ALL 3 boys glared at him,

Then Hoseok chuckled darkly as he said;
"It's not a ghost... it's an old witch."

This news caused all the boys look at him in alarm before scoffing at the sound of the knocks on the door getting louder and louder,

"We need to tell Jungkook--" Namjoon said but Seokjin argued back,

"No we don't! Look telling him would only make him even more scared--"

"Both of you shut up!" Yoongi said in a harsh whisper as he glared at them,

"First.. we need to hide him. Namjoon, you know what to do and I know it'll scare him even more but we don't have another other choice... we need to keep him safe."

Namjoon and the others nodded as they quickly left the kitchen and went into the dining room,

Taehyung and Jimin tried their best to calm Jungkook down but nothing seemed to be working as he only cried out louder at the sound of that person's annoying knocking,

"Jungkook.. we need to tell you som--" Seokjin started but was cut off by Namjoon,
"He isn't going to listen to you if you don't calm him down first.."

After he held Jungkook's hand and slowly rocked him back and forth, Namjoon said calmly, "Jungkook.. Jungkookie... look at me.. look at Joojoo.."

After a few minutes, Jungkook calmed down slightly as he made eye contact with Namjoon and he stomped his foot telling Namjoon that he was listening,

"Alright now I want to do exact as I say... Take your backpack, go upstairs into your room and lock the door then put one of your dressers in front of the door. Then I want you to go inside your closet and open the secret door.. then I want to stay in there WITH your headphones on and whatever you do, DO NOT make a sound. I'll let you know when the witch is gone."