- Chapter 7 -

- Timeskip to lunch -

Namjoon's P.O.V
As we waited for Jungkook and Yn to show up, I decided to talk to the boys about this plan about putting the letters in their lockers. "Guys, why don't we just let everything happen naturally? I mean one of them is bound to tell the other how they feel at some point, right?" I say and Jimin nods. "Well yeah but I want them to be together nowwwww!" He whines and Taehyung nods in agreement. "They'll thank us soon once we put the letters in their lockers." He says and I shake my head at them, "Whatever you say guys." I mumble as we all kept an eye on the door from where we were sitting. As we were waiting, Yoongi clears his throat and says "Guys, I have a plan on how to get back at Jackson and his gang for that little stunt they pulled earlier." I smirk "Do tell brother." and he nods as we all surround him in interest of what this plan was.

Yn's P.O.V
As I was closing my locker, about meet Jungkook and the others for lunch, I'm stopped by a group of girls.. oh no, it's them.

"Hey Yn! We want to talk to you for a sec." Yeri said as she walks up to me with Irene next to her and the others behind them. I just glared at them as Yeri continues "So.. there's been this rumor going around that you're actually dating... Jeon Jungkook. Now is that true?" I sighed and asked "Why do you care?"

She rolls her eyes at me as she laughs loudly "Oh you poor thing.. so naive and clueless. Let me help you understand now.. I only care about your well being. You know being around someone with that type of mental illness can be very dangerous... and especially if you're dating one of those freaks."

Her friends laugh at her comment but I glared at them and said in a low tone "He is not a freak!"

Irene gasps at me then shakes her head as she says "Okay sweetie, now be smart about this..and take our advice. You need to reject that loser as fast as you can. Trust me.. someone like that is nothing but a burden, a disappointment, and a low-life.
Face the truth already Lee Yn! Jeon Jungkook is not normal, he's just a freak who doesn't have any emotions, who doesn't speak, who doesn't stand up for himself, and who doesn't know how to care of himself. Jungkook is nothing but an embarrassing, retarded, emotionless, stupid, disgusting, pathetic little monster who's only going to ruin your life--"

I slapped her really hard that it made all the girls gasp.

"Say one more thing about him and I'll do more than just slap you!" I yelled causing the girls to back up in fear as I've never defended myself before but right now, I was so sick of all the bullshit that was coming out of their mouths! I've had enough and I felt something in my snap as I yelled loud enough for everyone to hear;

"All of you just shut up! Now you listen here and listen good because I'm only saying this one! Fuck you and your damn opinion! You girls can go shove it up your ass because I'm sure as hell am not tolerating it! How can you judge someone that you don't even know?! How can you talk about another person like that and not feel any shame or guilt?! You're all insane! And you're all wrong about your opinion about Jungkook! He is not a freak, he is not emotionless and he is certainly not stupid or dangerous! In fact.. he's one of the sweetest, smartest, and bravest person I know who would never hurt a fly in his life. So to say that my Jungkook is dangerous or whatever is a complete exaggeration and nothing but a lie! Go ask his brothers too if you don't want to believe me, they'll tell you the exact same thing, I'm telling you right now!
Ha.. now take this as your only warning because I'm not going to repeat myself! Stay away from Jungkook, stay away from his brothers and stay the fuck away from me..."

I chuckled as I paused, showing the girls the switchblade I had in my hand and waving it in front of me, I said in a threatening tone:

"Because if you don't.. I might have to fight you girls and I don't want to get blood on my hands."

--------

Narrator's P.O.V
Jungkook had just gotten out of his P.E class and entered the school building when he heard Yn screaming. Worried, he ran down the hall, and was about to turn the corner to where she was but stopped. He carefully hid behind the wall and listened to what she was saying, he covered his ears when she cursed but other than that.. it sounded like she was defending him.

He smiled at her and blushed slightly at the thought of Yn talking back to all those people mocking him. She was so amazing!

When the girls left for good, Jungkook ran up to Yn as she was putting something away in her backpack and hugged her tightly which caught her by surprise but she gently hugged him back.

Their sweet moment was short-lived as they both suddenly heard 'Oohhhs' and 'Awwweess' coming from the 6 other boys who had witness the whole thing causing the two lovebirds to blush madly and pull away from each other.

Taehyung's P.O.V
"Kookie has a girlfriend~
Kookie has a girlfriend~
Kookie has a girlfriend~" I repeatedly sang and Jimin joined in as we teased Jungkook with Jin and Hoseok joining in too. Jungkook covered his ears when they started to turn red as he started to get really shy. "S-SStopp..." he whined but we didn't stop... well not until Yn pulled her blade on us and yelled at us to stop before she'd cut us.

I heard Yoongi clear his throat as he asked Yn "So, you know how to fight?", she nods and tells us that she took karate and taekwondo classes ever since she was a little girl since her father was one of the owners of that establishment. We all nodded and frowned as we heard the bell ring, telling us that lunch was over. "Alright, we need to go to class now-" "Wait but Jungkook didn't eat!" I said,  "I-I'll eat at dinnerr.." Jungkook says quietly and we all agreed and headed to class.

- Afterschool -

Yn's P.O.V
As I was walking next to Jungkook with our hands intertwined, he suddenly stopped walking causing me to also stop and look at him confused. "What's wrong kook?" I asked and he says nothing as he drags me down the halls and to the staircase leading up to the rooftop. We both walk up the stairs and soon sat down at a nearby bench, still holding hands.

Jungkook nervously looks at me and stutters..

"I-I.. llove youu, Y-Ynie..... willl y-you go out with mme.. p-please?"

I blushed and nodded quickly. "Yes, I will Kookie, I love you too." I say shyly and he smiles at me as he holds my hand tighter.

He nervously yet excitedly looked at me before closing his eyes and leaning in..

I happily closed my eyes and waited...

Until I felt his lips gently kiss....

My nose?

Narrator's P.O.V
Jungkook immediately hid his face from Yn as she giggles at his cute action, and waited for him to be calm again. After a moment, he finally uncovered his face and was still blushing madly as he said "I-I meant tto kiss you on the lipss." Yn nods and smiles "I know baby, it's okay. Here." She says as she gently grabs his face and was about to kiss him when he quickly pulled his face away and held her hands gently. "N-Noo No No No!" He whined and shook his head,  "I-I want to ddo it firstt." He pouts and Yn laughed as she remembered how competitive Jungkook was.
Yn smiled and got up front the bench holding her hand out for him and said "Come on baby, we need to leave now or the boys will be mad." Jungkook frowned as he know didn't want to leave but he took her hand in his and gently squeezed it as they started to leave the rooftop and go back inside.

Little did they know, there was someone quietly watching them from afar, taking video footage of the two, seeking revenge and was fuming with rage.