- Chapter 85 -

Narrator's P.O.V
After the couple's awful-turned-amazing date, they decided to go ice skating with the boys to relax and have fun while they still time to spend during the weekend, and before they unfortunately had to go to school and start final exams.

- At the Ice Skating Center -

"This is going to be fun, right baby?"

Yn asked Jungkook as she and the others were getting their skates, and Jungkook could only nod as he got his skates. He wasn't a big fan of ice skating as he was always a bit.. clumsy while on the ice.. but oh well, if this makes Yn happy then so be it.

Surely he won't embarrass himself in front of his amazing girlfriend, right?

"Are you ready Kookie?"

Yn's sudden question pulled Jungkook away from his thoughts and he quickly shakes his head as he only now realizes that he never tied his shoelaces,

"No.. S-Sorry.."

He said awkwardly as he also noticed that the boys were also waiting for him, Yn smiled as she stayed back with Jungkook while the boys went on the ice. After Jungkook tied his laces, Yn grabbed his hand and the two carefully went on the ice.

They stayed close to each other and didn't dare to let go of the ice rinks walls as they both didn't want to fall;

"You two look like statues."

Yoongi yelled as he skated over to them and Hoseok started laughing even though he was also holding onto the walls for dear life,

"Well I'm sorry that we're not as experienced as you Grandpa!"

Yn said teasingly which made the three of them laugh but before Yoongi could say anything back, a voice behind them said;

"Hey, do you guys need some help?"

It was Cha Eunwoo.

Jungkook remembered him, they had the same English class together and they were table buddies for a while until the teacher made them switch seats.

"Um.. I'm sorry but who are you?"

Yn awkwardly asked as she stayed closer to Jungkook, noticing this, Eunwoo stayed a good distance away and softly said;

"I'm Cha Eunwoo, or.. just Eunwoo. Jungkook and I are friends-"

"Wait, you're friends?"

Yn asked suspiciously due to the fact that she already knew about the rather complicated history between Jackson, Jungkook and the others so she didn't really trust that Eunwoo was actaully Jungkook's friend.

"Yeah, we met in English and I stood up for him when some students were making fun of his stutter, Jungkook hates speaking in front of the whole class but can you blame him? That's totally nerve wrecking."

Eunwoo stops talking as he now skates so that he's closer to the couple and he smiles as he says;

"You must be Lee Yn-"

"Yeah, yeah I'm the girl in school who lost her memory-"

"Actually.. I was going to say that.. you must be Jungkook's girlfriend. He talks about you alot during class."