- Chapter 36 -

Narrator's P.O.V
Jungkook groaned as he didn't want to deal with Se-mi knowing that his mother was somewhere in the Mall with them,

"Oh my gosh, hey Jungkookie! How have you been?"

Se-mi asked and all the boys death glared at her as they all wanted her out of their sight, this made Se-mi nervous but she quickly notices that Yn wasn't with Jungkook and that made her smile happily as she laughed in relief and said,

"Oh Jungkookie! Did you FINALLY break up with Yn?!"

Noticing how Jungkook clenched his hand into a fist, the boys decided to stay quiet as Jungkook glared at Se-mi which made her nervous again but she hides it with a smirk as she continues,

"You know, I'm SO happy you left her! She just wasn't right for you, it was really sad actually and to think you ACTUALLY dated someone like her. And I know, I know a lot of people at school would make fun of you for being what you are but you know I would never do that. You were my best friend Kookie.. remember? We would have cute sleepovers and lunch dates!"

With each sentence, she comes closer to Jungkook who is still seated at his chair and looks at him expectantly.

After he still hasn't said anything back to her, Se-mi smiled and held his arm which immediately made Jungkook pull back but this action caused Se-mi to get his bracelet from around his wrist, and twirl it around her fingers as she said;

"You know something... I'll never understand what you saw in her, I mean she's the complete opposite of you and your older brothers. She isn't pretty at all, she isn't smart, she isn't rich like us, she has no personality and honestly.. she's a total freak. I mean don't get me wrong, she treated you with some love I guess but come on bunny! You have to open your eyes to fact that you're so much better off without her in your life.."

Suddenly Se-mi paused and held Jungkook's bracelet in the palm of her hand then suddenly...

*SNAP*

She had just broke his bracelet then stomped on it as she says in a serious tone;

"That bitch is better off dead in my opinion."

Jungkook felt tears well up in his eyes.. but he wasn't sad, he was angry beyond belief.

Feeling Jungkook's anger, Hoseok and Jimin wanted to say something but Seokjin and Yoongi stopped them as they noticed how angry Jungkook was due to the fact that he was shaking violently..

And Jungkook loses it!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You're just jealous of Yn because you're such a cold hearted bitch."

Jungkook's sudden choice of words made both Se-mi and the boys look at Jungkook in shock, he wouldn't dare to curse in front of everyone much less a girl,

"What did you just say to me?" Se-mi asked clearly upset but this made Jungkook chuckle darkly as he said;

"I SAID.. YOU'RE A MISERABLE. SELF CENTERED. BITCH who spend the past 7 years making my life a living hell and you know what? I'm over it."

Suddenly he paused and smirked as he looked Se-mi in the eyes and he stepped closer to her then continued;

"And you know what? I'm SO happy too.."

He paused again and laughed at Se-mi's scared form before continuing;

"I'm SO happy that we're not in school because now I can tell you EXACTLY what I think of you... I HAVE HATED YOU EVER SINCE THE DAY I MET YOU, YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON AND DON'T YOU DARE THINK FOR A SECOND THAT I WAS ACTUALLY NICE TO YOU BECAUSE I WAS YOUR FRIEND... BECAUSE I WASN'T! MAMA PAID YOUR FATHER TO MAKE YOU MY FRIEND BECAUSE I WAS ALONE AND SHE WAS SLEEPING WITH HIM. AND FUCK YOU! HONESTLY FUCK YOU!"

Jungkook stopped for a moment and laughed loudly as he shouted;

"DOES ANYONE HERE CARE ABOUT THIS GIRL'S OPINION? ANYONE AT ALL?!"

His shouting had cause the people inside the mall to look over with interest, and others with displeasure. All the winning give Se-mi the stink eye as they were the one's actually sitting down at the nearby tables and had heard everything she said to Jungkook.

This made Jungkook turn his attention back to Se-mi and say angrily;

"YOU MAY CALL MY YNIE A FREAK BUT IN ALL HONESTY, MY GIRLFRIEND YN... MY YNIE IS PERFECT, AND YOU COULD AND WILL NEVER BE HER. SHE'S BEAUTIFUL AND KIND AND ALWAYS PUTTING OTHERS BEFORE HERSELF... AND RIGHT NOW SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE BECAUSE OF THAT DRUNK BASTARD THAT NEARLY KILLED HER! AND YOU'RE REALLY STANDING HERE, IN FRONT OF ME, TELLING ME HOW MUCH BETTER OFF I WOULD BE WITHOUT HER?!  REALLY? REALLY?! JUST HOW SHALLOW AND HEARTLESS ARE YOU SE-MI?! I MEAN I ALWAYS KNEW THAT YOU WERE MEAN BUT I NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D BE SO COLDHEARTED AND CRUEL AS TO WISH DEATH ON AN INNOCENT HUMAN BEING!! AUGHHH!!! YOU MAKE ME SO MAD!"

Jungkook's breathing increased but he tried to calm down as he continued with a lower volume;

"And... and don't you dare think I forgot about Soo-jin. You better leave her alone and leave her father alone or I'll personally go over to your house and make YOUR life a LIVING HELL."

Just as Se-mi was about to say something, Jungkook bend down and whispered in her ear;

"And honestly.. did you REALLY think that I would ever be with someone like YOU?"

Jungkook's public insults hurt Se-mi and she did feel horrible... but that question.. hurt her more than all the insults.

Se-mi felt tears welling up in her eyes as she shook her head and whispered a small, "N-No.."

This made Jungkook nod as he bend down and carefully picked up his broken bracelet, then he took one last look at Se-mi and wordless left the food court and was gone.