- Chapter 12 -

Narrator's P.O.V
After all the boys and Yn had beaten Jackson in a match, they were all allowed to join the Taekwondo club, "That was so easy." Yoongi said satisfied at the fact that Jackson was all beaten and bruised.

Although, Jungkook had started to feel really bad but tried not to show it, "Hm.. something wrong bunny?" Yn asked in a low whisper as she and everyone else started to walk home. Jungkook nervously nodded and whispered back, "I-I feel badd f-for.. whatt we didd to J-Jackson." Yn nodded as she held his hand tighter, "I know baby.. I kinda feel bad too. What should we do?" She asks and Jungkook shrugs as they kept walking.

In all honesty, he didn't know what to do. Jackson was the mean one. Jackson was the one who put that spider in his spaghetti. Jackson was the one that always bullied him. Jackson was the one that always hurt him with no remorse of how he was feeling.

Jackson was a..

"Jackson is a fruitcake." Jungkook said outloud causing the boys to burst out laughing while Yn nodded in agreement.

"He's more than a fruitcake baby bunny, Jackson is a-"

Yoongi then started to say curse words, Jungkook only knew this because the second Yoongi said "Jackson is a..", Yn quickly covered his ears with her hands as they walked.

Hm.. it must've been A LOT of curse words because Yn didn't take her hands off of his ears until after Yoongi started laughing.

- Inside the boys home -

Yn's P.O.V
I sighed happily because I was lucky enough to be able to pay off all the house bills  and I'm here with my bunny and his brothers.

As we all sat down in the living room, I got up and offered to help Jin in the kitchen to which he agreed and we made fried kimchi with noodles.

After we ate lunch, Jungkook and I went into his room and yes we did leave the door open per Jin's order, which I found funny as we were just going to do homework.

After we finished with English homework, we started on history which Jungkook had some trouble in but after I helped calmed him down, we finished it and decided to take a break.

As I was stretching on the bed, Jungkook started mumbling something to himself and not wanting to interrupt him, I quietly made my way off the bed and out of the room when he quietly says;

"G-G-Go.. onn.. a d-date.. with mee..... pplease."

I felt myself blushing as I stopped in my tracks and looked over at him, he was looking at the ceiling while at the same time, he was spinning in his chair waiting for me answer.

I smiled as I walked over to him, carefully stopped him from moving and placed my hand on his cheek gently, immediately grabbing his attention as he looked directly at me and then I slowly leaned in and kissed him. After I pulled back, he immediately pushed my hand away and hid his face in his hands as he probably felt embarrassed.

I giggled as I gently tried to take his hands away from his face and after a while, I was successful as I held his hands in mine and said "Okay. Date? Time? Where?" I asked and he stared blankly at the ceiling.

The reason I asked is because Namjoon and Jin told me beforehand that if I ever want to plan something with Jungkook, I need to get straight to the point. No 'So do you think we should go here? Or do you think we should be there at this time?'
With Jungkook, he doesn't like it when anyone does that because it gets him confused. Like what if that person doesn't want to eat there or agree to the same time as him? So whenever we want to plan something with him, we just ask him and let him decide on what the activity is, where the activity is taking place and what time the activity with start.

So as he was looking at the ceiling, he suddenly looked at me and excitedly started to clap his hands together as he said;

"Tomorrow.. at.. hm.. afterschooll! At a small restaurantt.. then to the parkk!"

I smiled as I held his hands in mine, "Alright, do you want dessert?" I asked and he started nodding quickly as he smiled with his bunny teeth in view.

"Y-Yeah, Yeah, Yeahh!"

I giggled and kissed his cheek causing him to blush, "You're so cute." I say outloud causing him to whine and hide his face with his hands again.

I laughed, he was so cute when he was embarrassed.

Seokjin's P.O.V
After the guys and I finished eating  I checked the time and realized that it had been 4 hours since we all ate together and they still haven't cane down so I decided to go up there and check on them.

As I made my way up the stairs and to Jungkook's bedroom, I saw that his door was basically closed with only a small space showing the little light inside.

Getting suspicious, I quietly walk over to the door and slightly lean against it, so I could get a better listen to what's going on inside..

and I heard Yn.

She was singing in a low tone but I could make out what she was singing and that caused me to smile. So after I carefully opened the door a little, I poked my head inside and saw the cutest thing ever;

They were both sitting on the bed and Jungkook was resting his head on Yn's shoulder while she was singing to him.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray."

"You'll never know dear, how much I love you.. so please don't take my sunshine away."

"I love you Kookie."

"L-Love youu more Ynn."

"No, Yn loves Kookie more."

"N-Noo, Kookie lovves Ynie more-"

"No, Yn loves Kookie more."

"N-No no no no.." Jungkook said as he waved his finger back and forth, "Kookie lovves Ynie more, Kookie wwins." he says a matter of fact tone causing Yn to laugh.

I tried not to chuckle as I slowly backed away from Jungkook's door, only to be frighten by a voice behind me;

"What are you doing here?"

It was Yoongi.

"OH, SHIT!" I cursed as I turned around to face Yoongi who had his arms crossed, I sighed as I held my hand to my heart, "YOU MIND WARNING ME BEFORE YOU TALK? AND WHY WOULD JUST SNEAK UP BEHIND SOMEONE?! DO YOU KNOW HOW RUDE THAT IS?! GEEZ, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A FUCKING GHOST-"

I was immediately interrupted when Yoongi placed his hand over my mouth and signaled for me to be quiet.

We both heard Yn comforting Jungkook, who probably thought that Yoongi and I were fighting;

"Jungkook.. baby it's okay-"

"K-Kookie no likess hyungs fightingg-"

"I know bunny. Don't worry, I'm sure everything is okay now... see there's no more fighting."

"NNo fightingg?"

"No, fighting. Everything's okay now, how about we get back to our homework, okay?"

"Hm.. okayy."

After a moment, Yoongi and I quietly make our ways downstairs and tell the others what happened causing Namjoon to give me another lecture about cursing around Jungkook.