- Chapter 31 -

Narrator's P.O.V
Yn frowned as every step she took was extremely painful, about an hour after she came home, her father demanded to know why she wasn't coming home as much afterschool and she told him that she had a boyfriend and that he's Autistic.

That made her father extremely angry as he didn't want her to date what he called a "retarded loser."
Soon enough the two got into a huge fight about it and it got to the point where her father physically attacked her which made her immediately grab her things and leave the house while he yelled at her to never come back.

So here she is, alone, cold, bleeding and in excruciating pain.. but atleast she wasn't living with the "Devil" anymore.

She sighed and prayed for the boys to pick her up.. and a guardian angel must have been looking out for her because not even a minute later, she sees a car driving by and she recognizes it to be the boy's car.

She smiled and started waving at them.. but then she felt dizzy and the next thing she knew.. she falls onto the ground and passes out.

- In the hospital -

After Seokjin, Yoongi and Jungkook witness Yn falling, they all panicked and Jungkook got out of the car with Yoongi while Seokjin drove the car to where Yn was,

"Is she--" Seokjin began to ask loudly but Yoongi cut him off as Jungkook quickly carried Yn into the car and he took her suitcases and bags,

"We have to get to her to the hospital. Now. I'll call the boys on our way there."

- 20 minutes later -

Jungkook was pacing around the waiting room nervously as the others looked at him in concern, finally Jimin spoke up;

"Kookie... hey come on, sit down. I'm sure Yn will be fine--"

"Y-You didn't see her fall."

All the boys froze at Jungkook's words and Jimin backed up and nodded as he sat down in his seat, Jungkook sighed and started to ruffle his hair in frustration as the wait seemed sooo long.. he just needed to know that Yn was alright.

After about 30 minutes of waiting, the Doctor finally came out with a nurse beside him with a clipboard, before any of them said a word, Jungkook immediately asked;

"How's my girlfriend?! P-Please.. tell me she's alright!"

The doctor and nurse both looked at each other before the doctor cleared his throat and said in a soft yet nervous tone,

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this young man but... she's in a coma."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook let out a laugh as he shook his head gently, and this caused the boys to painfully look at their baby brother as he didn't want to accept that his beloved girlfriend was in a coma.

"Jungkook--" Namjoon said softly but was quickly cut off by Jungkook's crying as he shook his head even more,

"N-No.. No.. I-I... p-please.. tell me this is ssome kindd of j-joke..."

The doctor frowned as he looked at Jungkook and shook his head,
"I am sorry young man but it's true. Her injuries were bad enough.. and when she fell, the impact of that fall caus--"

"S-Shut up! Just shut up!!"

Jungkook yelled as he covered his ears and started sobbing,

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin were the first ones to get up and engulf their brother in a big hug as they all couldn't believe the news either but they knew that they had to comfort him first.

Namjoon also got up soon after and bowed at the doctor and the nurse, "Thank you for telling us about Yn's condition... we'll come back soon but please give us a call if the status of her condition changes.."

Both the doctor and nurse nodded and they bowed back then walked away,

"Hyung.. w-what do we do now?" Taehyung as Seokjin quietly as the two were sitting next to each other,

"What we've always done.. take care of Jungkook and make sure that he doesn't do anything to harm himself." Taehyung nodded at Seokjin's words and soon all the boys came together and were huddled in a group hug as they all cried.

"Jungkook.." Namjoon said softly as he wiped his eyes with his jacket's sleeve, Jungkook was still crying but he looked up at Namjoon,

"No matter what happens, you have to promise me that you'll be strong for Yn when we visit her in the hospital, okay?"

Jungkook nodded as he whispered,

"I-I promise."

------------------------------------------

Two days later, the boys made an appointment to see Yn and as they were waiting in the waiting room, they were debating on who gets to see her after Jungkook does,

"I think I should go in next--" Taehyung said but was cut off by Hoseok,

"No way, I think I should get to see her. She needs hope right now."

This caused Jimin to cut in and say,

"I think I should go in next because she likes me better than all of you--"

"Excuse you? When did she say that? Seokjin asked and Jimin smirks,

"She said that after I helped her with her math test--"

Yoongi scoffed as he looked over and Jimin and asked suspiciously,
"Didn't she fail the math test because of you?"

"Fuck you I'm smart--"

"Are not--"

"Guys! I really think we should be responsible about this and settle this situation in a civically matter." Namjoon said and the boys laughed but agreed with him.

Jungkook smiled and shyly asked,

"C-Can I pick who goes next?"

The boys smiled as they all nodded in agreement caused Jungkook to giggle as he got to from his seat and said,

"I'll go see her first.. t-then Namjoonie hyung goess next.. thenn Seokjinnie hyung.. then Taehyungie.. then Yoonie.. and tthen Hoseokie and lastly.. Jiminie!"

The boys cheered but Jimin groaned as he asked,

"Wait, why am I the last one bunny?"

Jungkook pouted as he glared at Jimin then said,

"B-Before Yn and I started dating, y-you.. would llook at her chestt and.. hher butt whennever she ccame over to tthe house."

The boys also glared at Jimin except for Hoseok and Seokjin who were trying their best not to laugh at Jimin's shocked expression as he tried to explain himself.

But Jungkook wasn't listening, and as soon as the nurse allowed him to go into Yn's hospital room, he quicky turned on his heel and was gone.

He only hoped that Yn would get better soon so they could leave this hospital and go back to the way things were before.