- Chapter 48 -

"I'm Jungkook's girlfriend."

--------------------------------------------

- With Yn and Se-mi in the cafeteria -

Narrator's P.O.V
"W-What?" Yn asked in disbelief, as she always thought that Jungkook was single..

"It's true... I'm sorry to tell you like this.. but it's true. Jungkook and I are dating, we have been ever since school started.. although per his request.. I promised him that we would keep our relationship a secret for now until he's ready to go public."

Yn wanted the ground to swallow her whole in that moment, she felt her heart breaking as she tries to hold back tears when she started to remember their little dates, their kisses, and their hugs... She felt sick..

"I-If you're...his g-girlfriend.. then.. w-why didn't you visit.. him in his room?"

"I was with my Aunt who lives in the neighboring city, she has cancer and I was taking care of her with my cousins.. that was when the hospital called a-and they told me that.. my baby was here.."

Se-mi paused and let out some (fake) tears before continuing;

"That's actually why I started to talk to you.. we aren't really friends.. I just made that up so that you'd talk to me. I... I actually found out about you from one of the other nurses.. she was talking to another nurse about how Yn had some date with some hottie and I didn't mean to eavesdrop, I swear I didn't but I-I did... a-and that's when the nurse said that Yn's date was.. a b-boy named.. J-Jeon Jungkook.."

Se-mi paused again as she actually started crying then after a while she calmed down and asked hesitantly;

"T-Tell me the truth... d.. did you two... k-kiss on.. the date?"

Yes.
"No, we didn't, I swear. Yes, we DID go on a date but I promise you NOTHING happened. He mainly talked about himself and his brothers because he said that we were friends and that we would sometimes study together afterschool. Although... after the date was over.. h-he told me that he liked me and.. I said that I felt the same way.. b-but I didn't know-"

"I-It's not your fault.. so please don't blame yourself over this.. just... do me a favor and stay away from my boyfriend, okay? I really really love him and it hurts me SO MUCH to find out something like this.. but trust me, I'm going to talk him about this too, and.. who knows maybe I'll even forgive him.. you know what they say after all.... You always forgive your first love no matter what, right? Yeah.. I'll probably forgive him and give him a second chance... but seriously Yn.. I'm really really sorry I had to be the one to tell you this and make you find out this way..but I thought.. I thought that Jungkook might have told you about us.. a-and don't get me wrong, you seem like an amazing person Yn but.. I just KNEW that I had to tell you the truth.. even though it hurts. Such a nice girl like YOU doesn't deserve to be heartbroken.."