- Chapter 15 -

(OOF Aghh.. I know I haven't been updating and I'm reallyyyy sorry about that but I will try to post more, I'm soorryyyy😅😅)

(Now let's move on to this chapter!😀)

Narrator's P.O.V
After about 2 hours of heartbreaking screams and breaking most of his furniture, Jungkook had calmed down and slowly opened his bedroom door. He decided that now was the time to come downstairs and talk things over with Yn and the others. As he was walking downstairs, he heard that the others finish talking and when he reached the bottom, everyone was looking at him which made him extremely nervous but he pushes away his fears and softly said;

"Koookie's sorry ffor..what happenedd earlier..."

Seokjin smiled and was the first one to get up from the floor followed by Yn and the others, he gently pat his shoulder and the other boys did the same while Yn gave him a soft hug.

"We were all so worried about you little bunny.." Yoongi said softly as he held Jungkook's hand and Jungkook nodded while looking at the floor.

"S-Sorry.." Jungkook mumbled as he bit his lip nervously before continuing,

"The m-mean mann.. made me.. mad.."

Yoongi and the others nodded as they listened to Jungkook explain what happened while he was in his room.

"M-My hands are alll red.. and I-I have... ppurple spotsss on my aarms and leggs.."

Jin sighed but smiled a little as he put his hand on Jungkook's back, "Come on bunny, go sit on the floor with Yn and I'll bring the first aid kit." He said and Jungkook nodded as he gently grabbed Yn's hand and sat down on the floor with her.

- 1 hour later -

Yn's P.O.V
"You know bunny.. we could.. have our date here.. if you want." I suggested and Jungkook played with my hands as he thought for a moment before nodding happily and clapping his hands with mine.

"Alright, alright.. you two can have your date but first, I'm going to set some rule-" Jin started to say but was cut off by Yoongi saying;

"Just leave them alone Hyung, they were alone in Jungkook's room prior to this."

I saw that Jin wanted to argue back by opening his mouth only to close it as Yoongi was right; just days before Jungkook and I were in his room doing homework. So instead of saying anything, he just let us be.

"So bunny, are you hunr-" I started to ask but was cut off by Jungkook's growling stomach which caused him to blush and I had to hide a giggle as I grabbed his hand and took him towards the kitchen.

Narrator's P.O.V
The others watched the couple leave into the kitchen and after a moment of silence, Jimin said in a quiet tone;

"Hey, guys! Why don't we help them on their date?"

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked quietly as he saw that Yn was taking out two bowls to serve Jungkook something while he talked to her.

"I mean we could... serve them food-" Jimin said but Yoongi cut him off,

"Some guy already did that and look what he did to kooki-"

"No, I get Jimin's plan." Taehyung says cutting the older one off, "He's saying.. that we could be their waiters.. and Jin hyung and you can make the food-"

"What?! No wa-" Jin started but was cut off by the younger members begging;

"Oh come on Hyung! This will be a good for them!" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded, adding;