Clubbing • Part 1

i just landed to my home TOWN, the city of california, i'm an billionaire at the age of 21 and i know y'all might be like how he get to be a billionaire? cause i stayed down and real niggas stay down when it get hard. i'm the worlds biggest drug dealer in LA. i sell weed, dope, guns. you name it, this life chose me i was born into it. i got 2 cars, a condo, i just brought my g moms a crib down the street a few blocks away from me. i'm living good , her and my lil bro living good. i'm happy, sometimes i just wish i had a woman to be happy with but until then i'm strapping up fuckin these hoes!

CLUB STA ( Shake that ass ) 5:00 pm.

chase •
i was at club shake that ass with my lil bro and when i say lil he the youngest he 20 , we come to the club every night to throw some cash, get faded after great deals we get. we really was living it. Aye ! BRO IM FINNA GO WITH THIS GIRL OVER THERE ILL BE BACK IN 15 mins. my bro said dapping me up as i smoked my blunt. the Dj played GET MONEY by biggie smalls. everybody was dancing and having a good time, as i was smoking i turned around and seen a bad ass girl walking with a few of her friends. man she was gorgeous! i had to go talk, they went to the bar i walked over as the Dj said my name. Chase Money in the house ! Dj spin said out loud!

as i walked up ..

desire •

me and my girls wanted to get out and forget our no good boyfriends for once, we was at club shake that ass and it was going up ! GIRL ! THERES A SEXY ASS caramel NIGGA WALKING UP TO YOU right now ! Diamond my best friend since childhood said as my other friend Mia smiled with her high ass. DRINKS ON ME LADIES ! he said over the music as the bartender started cooking up the drinks he already made us. OH I LIKE HIM ! Diamond and Mia said dancing. HOW NICE OF YOU. i said looking up at him, as i looked up he was about 6'2, he was very handsome and looked rich as hell. he had on a black silk shirt and some blue washed jeans with some red Stacy Adams on you could tell he was from california for real. WELL YOU KNOW, Chase. he said holding his hand out so i can shake it, i shook his hand and said DESIRE. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. he said kissing my hand, usually when guys try that move i move my hand but this time i didn't and my friends looked in shock that i let a stranger do that but i was intrigued by his eyes. just him period. Thank you chase, i said taking my hand back giving him a smile as he smiled. a man with pearly whites wow. How long y'all here for? he asked as some guy cut me off walking over looking just like him but a younger version of him he was nice looking as well. Damn wassup ! he said looking at me as chase looked at him. Don't you see i'm doing something. Chase said looking at me and him as i smiled. You ain't doing shit wassup i'm Chris he said holding his hand out as i shook it, looking over at Diamond twerking with Mia. WHO DAT? he said again. Oh that's my friend Diamond. He walked over to her. He don't waste no time i see i said laughing looking at Chase as he looked at me. You wanna dance? he said. i would have said yes but i'm still in a relationship with my jack ass boyfriend Marquee. i can't i'm in a relationship. i say, Damn well when you get out of that relationship here's my number call me anytime. he says kissing my hand again calling his bro who was dancing with Diamond and they said bye and left. Now they was fine ! but y'all ready to go ! Diamond said. Yeah ! we left and went home.

Chase • 10:00

i woke up with a hangover and a hard on. i went home alone last night and i was not even tripping bout that. as i looked at my phone it was 10:00 i sat up and sparked a blunt as my phone ringed. it was my g moms. Hey moms
  Hey baby how you doing
I'm doing good how you doing what's going on
where was y'all at last night
we was at the club
well this nigga threw up all over my damn bathroom floor with his stupid ass
my mom said as i laughed yeah we was lit. she laughed with me.
Yeah we was kinda lit moms
Shit, kinda you mean hella.
she laughed making me laugh as i was getting higher.
Well i'm cooking breakfast and having a few quest for my hair in co . come on over if you want. my mom has her own bundle business where she teach young woman and also have a hair salon shop.
I'll be right over gorgeous
i say as she say bye and hangs up.
i put my blunt out and went to take a shower and got dress and left in my all red charger SRT.