Tay & Mia

Tay •
She was somebody I wanted, Someone I desperately needed in my life.. She was beyond beautiful, Had a beautiful soul.. This trip was gonna be fun.. Even tho we barely know each other I decided to get her a promise ring so she know it's real out here & just show her how a real nigga was supposed to do it. We left Chase & Desire house to go get our clothes together.. I packed more then one outfit as she said she was doing the same.. After i was done i headed to her crib to see if she was finished.. She was done & we just decided to chill for a few hours then we'll head back to they house to leave in the AM.

Hey. She said giving me a kiss as i kissed her walking in setting my duffel bag down.

Hey beautiful. We deepened our kiss & next thing you know she was on top riding this dick like never before...  😃😃 It was like her pussy was really meant for my dick it felt so good i didn't wanna buss so early !

Yes faster. She says moaning in my ear riding me faster as i fuck her back faster.

You like this shit what's my name. I say as she screams out daddy Daddy Tay Yes ! We was fucking for hours until we left back to Chase's. After we was done we took a shower, got dress & drove to they house but not before getting Starbucks.